2016 Gulliver Prep ATH Dionte Mullins visiting today

Advertisement
I know this is always said about the next recruiting cycle, but **** if 2016 isn't shaping up to be ridiculous.

Already got a blue chip QB and a blue chip MLB in the fold

i'm in the same boat as you, it gets said every year but 2016 is looking extremely promising we have 3 excellent commits already and with Jorge Baez joining the staff we are in pole position with this loaded Gulliver team

I know this is always said about the next recruiting cycle, but **** if 2016 isn't shaping up to be ridiculous.

i'm in the same boat as you, it gets said every year but 2016 is looking extremely promising we have 3 excellent commits already and with Jorge Baez joining the staff we are in pole position with this loaded Gulliver team

Yeah, but it's always skill players, or DEs or LBs. Where are the DTs in south Florida? You hardly ever see them. There seem to be even more quality OLs than big DLs. I don't understand it. Even Valentine was from central Florida. Where's the next Wilfork?

Some down here thought he was better than tracy
Long arms, physical, could run. He was definitely a major letdown that cycle. Not much we could have done, probably nothing actually, just another recruiting casualty.

After all the transfers his choices were Marshall or prep ..... Even FSU and Tennessee couldn't get him in

That's saying a lot.

Thing with Marshall that I don't understand is that they are a D-1 program, so how can their admissions requirements be lower than other, any D-1 program?
Marshall still has to adhere to NCAA qualifications rules, so how can they qualify players who don't qualify at any other D-1 program?

Advertisement

Yeah, but it's always skill players, or DEs or LBs. Where are the DTs in south Florida? You hardly ever see them. There seem to be even more quality OLs than big DLs. I don't understand it. Even Valentine was from central Florida. Where's the next Wilfork?
that's a an issue that feels like it will never be resolved but hey QB was pretty weak in SF and florida in general really and look how that's changed, position quality can and hopefully will change.

Yes, it is shaping up very nicely. Now we need to work on a blue chip NT.....

Advertisement
Back