Mark Walton reclassified.

frank1886

Junior
Brian Stumpf @Stumpf_Brian
Congrats to Mark Walton (@F5_DEUCE) on his invite to @TheOpening2014. And for those who didn’t know, he’s also reclassified to Class of ‘15

Advertisement
Could be wrong but I don't believe it. Walton said he had to take classes this summer to reclassify.

Advertisement
Well well. I hadn't heard about Cronkrite being concerned. I continue to expect things to be a bit of a roller coaster with Williams. I am glad that it appears that Walton has reclassified as I think he will honor his commitment and Duke is most likely gone after this year.

Bye bye Dexter.

If true, you should be worried about Conkrite first. He is the one with rumors about being concerned with too many RBs being recruited.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz @PeterAriz · 42s
I'm told that Mark Walton has not reclassified to 2015. A lot of work still needs to be done for that to happen. #Canes

Peter Ariz @PeterAriz · 42s
I'm told that Mark Walton has not reclassified to 2015. A lot of work still needs to be done for that to happen. #Canes

Peter: "
90.gif
"

Advertisement
Advertisement
When the kid, in an interview, says "I have to take classes this summer....." I kinda have to believe him over some twitter douche

Advertisement
Back