Mark Walton reclassified.

I don't see us getting all 3 of these RBs at least not in the same class. If they all end up in the same class, then it's up to the staff to try and figure out who they take and who they say no thank you to.

Advertisement
Hope he stays but this might run him off

Why would he leave now. Duke is NFL next year. That leaves Joe and whoever else sticks this year. We are not deep at RB at all. This kid sees the field as freshman easy. 2015 class just got huge boost.

How did the 2015 class just get a huge boost? Walton hasn't reclassified yet. I doubt he will and Pete is saying he's got a long way to go.

I really hope Williams sticks, but he's going to be tough to keep a hold of. IMO

Wrote without reading the rest of thread. Sorry! Jumped the gun.

No way we keep all three of these guys. Williams is gone IMO. The BEST case scenario here is that Cronkite sticks and we get both Walton and Cronkite. Holding on to both of those guys is a Grand Slam A+++ epic RB class. My biggest fear is we only keep 1. All 3 is never going to happen. We just need to focus on keeping Cronk and Walton.

Advertisement
Cronk is an athlete, let him start at RB and move to S if needed or vice versa. He could be a lot like Dallas Crawford.

Rivals.com ‏@Rivals 10m
4-Star #Miami RB commit Dexter Williams recently visited #OhioState and he is feeling the love from the #Buckeyes

WHY THEY ALWAYS REPORTING BAD STUFF ABOUT OUR RECRUITS. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY ARTICLE ABOUT US IS AGAINST US. US vs THE WORLD! THEY DONT WANT TOO SEE US ON TOP NO MO.

Advertisement
Lets goo Walton thats what i like to see going hard in the classroom too get your work done kid to come help the canes

Hope he stays but this might run him off

Why would he leave now. Duke is NFL next year. That leaves Joe and whoever else sticks this year. We are not deep at RB at all. This kid sees the field as freshman easy. 2015 class just got huge boost.

How did the 2015 class just get a huge boost? Walton hasn't reclassified yet. I doubt he will and Pete is saying he's got a long way to go.

I really hope Williams sticks, but he's going to be tough to keep a hold of. IMO

Wrote without reading the rest of thread. Sorry! Jumped the gun.

No worries man, So many sites are saying he made it in, Pete's saying he hasn't...who knows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All 3 just may come. It happens at big time programs. Look at Alabama's 2013 RB class.

Not a chance we get all 3.

Because Cronkite would bolt if Williams decides to stay? You alluded to the kid not being happy with the possibility of 3 RBs coming in.

If a school takes 3 either one is going to RS or one may change position and with these 3 I don't see anyone willing to do that just due to the competitive nature these kids have. To avoid losing 2 of the 3 which is a possibility the staff needs to address this as soon as Walton is official which the staff is not treating it as such.

Advertisement
Back