Baby Jesus comin

Problem2

All-American
Premium
MattPorter
Gotta say, Kevin Olsen looks great. In 11-on-11, play-action strike, 20-yds over the middle with lots of zip.
10:24am - 18 Mar 14

Uh oh it's starting to click for him.

Advertisement
God forbid a true freshmen doesn't come in and dominate. Kid is gonna push Williams and hopefully win the job.

101.jpg

cold stare at Ryan Williams. ****

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports - Olsen has looked good this spring, by the way. Not just a today thing. Definitely not giving starting job to Williams.

Advertisement
In my opinion, I want Olsen to win the job. We aren't national title contenders this year (on paper, in March), so why not let Olsen take the keys now, win games early, get us to an ACCCG and get ready for a big year in 2015? If we get boat raced this year (possible), at least we have an established QB for next year. My fear is the staff will be loyal to Williams if we are getting beat, which would make this a completely lost year for Olsen.

IGolden dont want olsen to start he will give it to williams. I just dont believe williams is good.

Advertisement
Love that Olsen is bringing it and making it a race. This is good news and I really hope he wins the job.

In my opinion, I want Olsen to win the job. We aren't national title contenders this year (on paper, in March), so why not let Olsen take the keys now, win games early, get us to an ACCCG and get ready for a big year in 2015? If we get boat raced this year (possible), at least we have an established QB for next year. My fear is the staff will be loyal to Williams if we are getting beat, which would make this a completely lost year for Olsen.

Advertisement
This is encouraging. I've always thought it was obvious that if Olsen starts this year that it sets up the best progression at that position rather than him battling Kaaya next season. I actually think Golden's age fetish is overblown but I still wonder how much of an influence Coley would have in the final decision going into this season . I wonder if his preference for one guy or another would serve as more than a tiebreaker. I'd bet it would so we all should probably credit (or hopefully not blame) him for the results as much as we would a certain other coordinator if this was a major decision on D.

Advertisement
Golden has to play the better one, his job on the line

No it isn't unless I somehow slept thorough the 2015 and 2016 seasons. Golden's seat is so not warm with this administration that your a$$ might actually get frostbite if you decided to sit on it.

Nobody expected this to be a legit open competition.

Loyalty to seniors, hard worker getting the nod - we know Golden's M.O.

It doesn't matter if Olsen outplays Williams Golden will give it Williams.

Senior blah blah blah, understands the game blah blah, my god I hate Golden

Advertisement
Back