#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
I gotta wait for the Justin Scott news to wear off when these guys go back to being saggy ****y crybabies again
IMG_6222.gif

Advertisement
I think it’s definitely deeper than last but even there I’m not 100% sure the top guys were better. Hicks, Smith and Woods were monsters as well. The 2022 class was utterly loaded with Anthony Lucas and Bear Alexander being ranked 9th and 10th. I think people are overrating this class right now because we actually had traction.
I didnt say anything about last years class though

Anyway I feel like what I was trying to say isn’t coming across the way I meant it so long story short we are in a good spot. It’s why I said it might be a “weird take” I guess about Taylor

Exactly why I was hoping NCAA didn’t find out about Harbaugh cheating until after Michigan destroyed them again. I hate Ohio State along the same lines of Florida and FSU

That guy is me from back in 2005-2010. He doesn't have the life experience to understand that Urban Meyer never gave a crap about "genuine", he only cared about winning. And that's what got OSU back to where it is today.

Of course you need the culture. But you also need winners, and they know their market value. Underpaying them only gets you Ls.

I’m not a guru but that’s gonna be a tough ranking

There’s an INSANE amount of elite guys

This will be a super weird take because it will feel like revisionist history but I would rank them all ahead of Leonard Taylor coming out and would probably put Jones above Taylor as well (based on junior film)

Not sure anyone could be ahead of Stone for me

But the group of Stone, Scott, Breland are almost interchangeable for me they’re all that good
You heard anything about Burroughs ? @BALLHAWKU and I wanna know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back