#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
So you determine what is reasonable and what is patience? 🤣 couldn't be me. Keep up the good fight. I just got Justin Scott.
I’ll have to one up that. Forget the 10-team rent parlay, guess I’ll go for the 16-leg Jeremiah Smith parlay

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I’m stoked about this pickup. I thought this as dead in the water.

That being said, I saw a game of his online and he wasn’t very impressive.

I’d like to see how he performs against the kids of similar talent level at the all star game(s).
Fair enough.

So you determine what is reasonable and what is patience? 🤣 couldn't be me. Keep up the good fight. I just got Justin Scott.

I'm not sure what your comprehension difficulties are.

I didn't "determine" what is reasonable and patient. Those are adjectives I used to describe behavior, not feelings. I didn't think it was controversial to say that if people behaved reasonably and with patience that arguments would be averted. That just seems obvious to me.

Again, I never told anyone how to feel. If you want to wallow in your feelings, nobody is stopping you.

I'm not sure what your comprehension difficulties are.

I didn't "determine" what is reasonable and patient. Those are adjectives I used to describe behavior, not feelings. I didn't think it was controversial to say that if people behaved reasonably and with patience that arguments would be averted. That just seems obvious to me.

Again, I never told anyone how to feel. If you want to wallow in your feelings, nobody is stopping you.
Your reasonable is not my reasonable. If you can't respect that we have nothing more to discuss. Enjoy JS playa.

Advertisement
Yall wanna pretend you didn't ruin threads all year though when people said "let it play out" though right?

The hypocrisy is amazing.

You Moanin the list goes on.

No you don't get to use this card. Be a MAN and just own it. It's really that simple. Moanin cant.
Isn't that exactly what WeBallinBoyz is doing?

It seems to me that he is guilty of being impatient (no doubt), but he immediately praised Mario for the flip. What's wrong with that?

True mopes NEVER have anything good to say and ONLY come on here to post when things go bad. True mopes remain in hiding when there is good news to celebrate. That's not what he's doing (at least to me). Sure he's been critical of our recruiting and displayed a lack of faith in Mario's recruiting prowess (he's not the only one, BTW). But, he came back and took his medicine while acknowledging he was impatient and prematurely pronounced our class as mediocre. Nothing wrong with that...

This Board can be polarizing at times but we should all be more tolerant of opposing points of view.

Just my $.02.

It seems to me that he is guilty of being impatient (no doubt), but he immediately praised Mario for the flip. What's wrong with that?

True mopes NEVER have anything good to say and ONLY post come on here to post when things go bad. True mopes remain in hiding when there is good news to celebrate. That's not what he's doing (at least to me). Sure he's been critical of our recruiting and displayed a lack of faith in Mario's recruiting prowess (he's not the only one, BTW). But, he came back and took his medicine while acknowledging he was impatient and prematurely pronoucned our class as mediocre. Nothing wrong with that...

This Board can be polarizing at times but we should all be more tolerant of opposing points of view.

Just my $.02.
Careful, TOC gonna hit you with a 65-page thesis on the Miami Hurricanes Conduct Code for Acceptable Fans.

Couldn’t find the word objectivity when I hit command F.

Advertisement

True mopes NEVER have anything good to say and ONLY come on here to post when things go bad. True mopes remain in hiding when there is good news to celebrate. That's not what he's doing (at least to me). Sure he's been critical of our recruiting and displayed a lack of faith in Mario's recruiting prowess (he's not the only one, BTW). But, he came back and took his medicine while acknowledging he was impatient and prematurely pronounced our class as mediocre. Nothing wrong with that...

Just my $.02.
No he did not.

Advertisement
Alright let's define things here:
  • MOPE - Someone who sees the negative in everything and either cannot or refuses to acknowledge/enjoy when good things happen. See also: miserable hack.
  • SLURPER - Someone who refuses to acknowledge when things aren't going well. Will make an excuse for literally anything that goes wrong. Cannot or refuses to see the truth and/or acknowledge when their person is a complete moron. Common amongst those who have blind loyalty to political parties and/or candidates—on either side—such as a President. See also: sunshine pumper or cult follower.
  • REASONABLE FAN - Critical when it is deserved, but also praises the good things and can enjoy the successes. For example, fairly critical of Mario for not kneeling vs GT, but also applauds his recruiting acumen. Neither a mope nor a slurper. See also: most fans on this board.
I just call things how I see them. An elite recruiter will bring the U back but the fans did not have patience. The past coaches it was quick to see cheeks so they think this is the same thing. It’s a rebuild from the ground up it was always going to take time. This is the way u stay on top and don’t drop off the face of the earth. We have a HC that will build it and it will stay elite.

Japanese spider crabs.... wtf?

View attachment 268647
Bruh I can’t with anything that looks like a bug. Imma Str8 ***** when I see spiders. Sh I grew where roaches bungee jumped off the ceiling into your Frosted Flakes and swimming in milk smiling while they eat your breakfast. Them roaches different here they all got timbs on not even laced either.

Advertisement
Alright let's define things here:
  • MOPE - Someone who sees the negative in everything and either cannot or refuses to acknowledge/enjoy when good things happen. See also: miserable hack.
  • SLURPER - Someone who refuses to acknowledge when things aren't going well. Will make an excuse for literally anything that goes wrong. Cannot or refuses to see the truth and/or acknowledge when their person is a complete moron. Common amongst those who have blind loyalty to political parties and/or candidates—on either side—such as a President. See also: sunshine pumper or cult follower.
  • REASONABLE FAN - Critical when it is deserved, but also praises the good things and can enjoy the successes. For example, fairly critical of Mario for not kneeling vs GT, but also applauds his recruiting acumen. Neither a mope nor a slurper. See also: most fans on this board.
  • TROLL - Any one, or combination of the above - who's very existence is to spread their defeat, despair, bipolarity or grandiose delusions, to the detriment of those just trying to survive. Truly the most vile of the CIS denizens. 🤮

FIFY 🤮

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back