#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
I know its too much to ask but good news should be treated as such. The internet bullies wanting people to complain still are ruining this thread.
Yall wanna pretend you didn't ruin threads all year though when people said "let it play out" though right?

The hypocrisy is amazing.

You Moanin the list goes on.

No you don't get to use this card. Be a MAN and just own it. It's really that simple. Moanin cant.

Advertisement
That is bunk. The Chicago suburbs produce plenty of D1 talent. JJ McCarthy ring a bell? It’s not South Florida, but there are enough players involved that every years has solid prospects.
There’s a difference between the suburbs and the city which was my whole point. The city rarely produces studs. There are studs that come from elsewhere in the state aka the suburbs and down state Illinois.

Yall wanna pretend you didn't ruin threads all year though when people said "let it play out" though right?

The hypocrisy is amazing.

You Moanin the list goes on.

No you don't get to use this card. Be a MAN and just own it. It's really that simple. Moanin cant.
Ok, create a thread and tell everyone how much mopers suck. Can we use the Justin Scott thread for Justin Scott. K bye.

Advertisement
Every thread that some of these fools didn't like they turned it into a post about BBQ and showing pics of what they were pretending they cooked. It got so stupid and immature.
It's great

"Hey guys man this is great right."

What planet is this.

Now it's our job to make a mope specific thread where they won't be held accountable because it's not in their nature.

Im gonna pretend to be a mope. If he doesn’t sign on ESD, we are in trouble. Don’t ever dismiss this man…
Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

Advertisement
I think a lot of people questioned the recruiting due to lack of time left + the size of the current class (including me) + deficiencies at key positions. This flip at a key position of need + talking of more flips is another reminder to humbly trust this man with recruiting. I do think we’ve got some decommitments on the horizon to cut some fat off this class and make room for some much-needed studs, just reading between the lines.

You guys had me questioning him lol. But in recruiting, Mario is the GOAT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell your moms I said hi. You're completely full of ****.

The back pedaling, lack of accountability and rationalization is BREATHTAKING.

"Let's all celebrate my 2025 white papers are in storage."

Smfh

Mopes: "After complaining THOUSANDS of times, I can undo everything with a polite 'whoopsy' and an obligatory 'I'll eat crow now' comment..."

Advertisement
Back