#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
Like @Dwinstitles says, crooters croot. Ain’t no scoreboard in that living room. Big steppers
They will still say it means something it’s always been about if the player ***** with the Hc. I’m not playing for someone because of records I’m playing for someone who’s cool and I can talk to as well as teach me. Someone u can call at anytime for advice about life and family. That’s how u have to view it

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal has done it again on the recruiting trail. This time, flipping Justin Scott from Ohio State to Miami.

The Canes had been in hot pursuit of the five-star DT for some time now, even since his commitment to the Buckeyes back in July. The commitment moves Miami up to the #5 recruiting class in the country. Scott is listed at 6-4, 310 pounds.

This commitment is of extra importance considering the Canes could be set to lose Leonard Taylor to the next level, and Jared Harrison-Hunte is also in the process of making a decision

Is he an EE?

Yeah maybe you should try it. People are happy about what’s going on not sure why you keep trying to make things sour in here
Fair enough, sorry I'm not trying to attack you personally - I dunno if you're even a mope. But I know some in this thread have been defecating over **** near EVERY thread for weeks, incessantly, in BOTH Eye and Recruiting forums. They deserve no grace - and I'm not even a slurper.

Advertisement
When u talk about progress that doesnt equate to wins people claim you are celebrating participation trophies. But to the recruits it matters. We turnt up under Manny and Mario first year and every meaningful game got smoked. It matters to play close games because kids see that you are not far from highlt ranked teams, especially with QB uncertainty. But when everyone is angry they cant hear your points if its not bashing all aspects of Cristobal. Will happen again but lll have the same mindset. Patience and build.

Advertisement
They will still say it means something it’s always been about if the player ***** with the Hc. I’m not playing for someone because of records I’m playing for someone who’s cool and I can talk to as well as teach me. Someone u can call at anytime for advice about life and family. That’s how u have to view it
Facts. Preach!

Losing close is a million times better than getting blown out. We made a ton of progress this year on the field

With similar progress next year we should be a 9 or 10 win team if we can find a qb

But but but, crossdresser and cway mocked me when I pointed out that we never got blown out this year and lost five very close games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
intellectually i get this, but then i see top tier recruits commit to jimbo fisher and hugh freeze and whatever lol

Yeah maybe you should try it. People are happy about what’s going on not sure why you keep trying to make things sour in here

Quit trying to lie to us about the Mope Squad having a come-to-Jesus moment in the last few hours.

IMG_5330.gif

Advertisement
Back