#7 player in the country DT Justin Scott flips to MIAMI

View as article
We don’t like the Savana or Smarts but they must be cool as **** when those cameras are off cause they hit the ground running in recruiting wherever they been Urban sleepy *** as well. He must be cool but we know him as an ******* but we don’t know how he is with the HS kids.
Urban definitely the uncle you call when you drunk as **** and need a ride home. He pulls up like “don’t worry I ain’t calling your old man” 🤣

Advertisement
I WANT everyone to think Miami is buying everyone. Good! We’ve been watching the top teams buy up everyone for years while we sat in the corner crying about it with our #16 ranked classes. Yeah we’re spending big money on big players because that’s what the top teams do.
Correct.

Advertisement
That’s bc to some bags >>>>> every thing else and also knowing you going to be able to get away with pretty much any crime
Yup no curfew nada you can do wtf u want some James harden type sh lol

I am the system

When u talk about progress that doesnt equate to wins people claim you are celebrating participation trophies. But to the recruits it matters. We turnt up under Manny and Mario first year and every meaningful game got smoked. It matters to play close games because kids see that you are not far from highlt ranked teams, especially with QB uncertainty. But when everyone is angry they cant hear your points if its not bashing all aspects of Cristobal. Will happen again but lll have the same mindset. Patience and build.
You were right, wins don’t matter with Mario. The age of NIL may have something to do with it also but Mario is a force to be reckoned with!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As you typed that, I could hear you grinding your teeth.
Dude pretending like he isn't a troll. It'd be interesting to see his last 200 posts - I'd imagine at LEAST 1/4 are 'can he play DT', 'can he play QB', 'tuff'n fyzicle', 'can he kneel', 'caveman', 'zo evals bro', 'bro', 'huh huh hey bro'... etc. Just like last season is was 'can he play WR, allergic to WR, why would a WR come here'. Now they're all 'bro lets just celebrate'.

Advertisement
Back