6am tailgating?

Basic SEC tailgate. Bloody Marys and Mamosa till game time....ham, bacon, sausages as main morning eats. BBQ post game.

Advertisement
Why not get blasted from 6-9 and then take a nice 3 hour nap in your car before the game and then get blasted again?

Advertisement
Me and my buddy plan on getting there at 6am. I plan on taking it slow the first several hours, tailgates and games are a marathon not a sprint.

I am gonna get into my usual Canes routine and be there bright and early
323.gif

Advertisement
look this all sounds like fun etc but trust me.. learn from my experience.. it is a HORRIBLE idea

you are going to be hung over by kick off and throwing up by half time. and if its a great game you will be dead before the game ends.

IF you go at 6am don't drink at 6am.

2 options

Get there 2 hours before kick off get blasted and if the game goes well hit up tootsies and celebrate.

OR

take an 8ball and do as you please and show up when you please

:eekeyes:

Zeller and I will be handing out AA pamphlets and recruiting people to our weekly meetings.

I'm financially and geographically distant, so I'm going to watch the game on television. Going to start drinking alcoholic beverages about 11 am. Probably put socks on but we'll see. Socks at that hour, could really go either way for me.

Advertisement
I'm coaching 5th grade football. I hope to **** we play no later than 8:30AM central time so I can have 3-4 beers by kickoff and a 12 pack by the end of game.

Gonna do some smoked pulled pork breakfast burritos. Have em smoke nice and slow all night. Get down around 6, have a few mimosas.

Then by 10 start to get blasted. Smoke a few Js throughout and be ready to scream at ever piece of gator trash i see

Advertisement
we rented a bus to the OB once for an afternoon game.. we stared getting drunk at 7.. the bus had to pull over so we call can take a ****.. there was 20 of us.. ****ing on the street .. everyone was very confused

******' 9am kickoff on the left coast and there's no chance I sleep the night before. Whoever said "8ball" probably is more right than most here would admit.

Advertisement
Back