6am tailgating?

DTM

Recruit
What time is everyone planning on getting there for the Gaytor game? Are we banging down the gates before 6??

Advertisement
318.gif

Advertisement
Will be leaving West Palm Beach around 4:45 meeting people at Walmart then going in together right when they let us in.

look this all sounds like fun etc but trust me.. learn from my experience.. it is a HORRIBLE idea

you are going to be hung over by kick off and throwing up by half time. and if its a great game you will be dead before the game ends.

IF you go at 6am don't drink at 6am.

2 options

Get there 2 hours before kick off get blasted and if the game goes well hit up tootsies and celebrate.

OR

take an 8ball and do as you please and show up when you please

Advertisement
look this all sounds like fun etc but trust me.. learn from my experience.. it is a HORRIBLE idea

you are going to be hung over by kick off and throwing up by half time. and if its a great game you will be dead before the game ends.

2 options

Get there 2 hours before kick off get blasted and if the game goes well hit up tootsies and celebrate.

OR

Oh man, out of the game?

2 options

OR

ill take option number 2!!!

I want to get a spot in west 22/23 for tailgating but **** i can't hang like i used to. If i'm getting there at 6 I'm gonna have to hold off drinking for a couple of hours.

Green tailgating pass holders get in at 5 AM. No joke. Trying to find someone in our group crazy enough to join me.

Advertisement
Where you been? We've been doing the 6 am tailgate ever since Shannon and his noon kickoffs became the norm.

Work drags me across this freaking country - usually getting off a plane and going straight to the tailgate or trying to make the wife happy Saturday AM after getting in at 9 PM on a Friday.

But this year - and that game - is different. I hate them guys. Getting old too - not sure how many more early morning shenanigans this body can take.

Advertisement
I can't think of anything I'd rather not do than sit in that parking lot for 6 hours during the summer and drink alcohol. 2-3 hours? Sure. But to get there at 5 or 6 am is total ludicrous.

Advertisement
Back