HUGE news on the JUCO DT front

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I was just told that Michael Wyche will be here in May and Calvin Heurtelou is expected on campus in a week or two.

Also, Miami thinks there is still a chance they get Wyche in this month. He is willing to wait though.

Advertisement
I was just told that Michael Wyche will be here in May and Calvin Heurtelou is expected on campus in a week or two.

819.gif

132.gif

Good stuff, Pete! Happy to have the big fella.....but May!? Transcript hold up?

Advertisement
From what i understand, Wyche is still waiting to hear the result of his appeal to the ACC. If they grant it, he can come whenever. If not, he'll wait until June (i think)

So I guess that means the ACC were ******** and denied his appeal.
Sounds like it. I'm still happy he's coming in May, though.

Pete--what's his eligibility like? 3 years to play 2, or 2 to play 2?

Advertisement
From what i understand, Wyche is still waiting to hear the result of his appeal to the ACC. If they grant it, he can come whenever. If not, he'll wait until June (i think)

Miami does not think they will win the appeal for him to enroll now, but they are holding out hope. He would come in May if the appeal is not granted, not June.

Miami does not think they will win the appeal for him to enroll now, but they are holding out hope. He would come in May if the appeal is not granted, not June.
Thanks. Wasn't sure when the JUCO semester ended. Appeal or no appeal, great news to hear he will wait instead of just enrolling somewhere else.

Let the negative ****ers find a way to **** on this .

JUCO kids mean Golden doesn't care about long term. He's just patching holes until he takes both the PSU and Vandy jobs at the same time. he hates miami.

Advertisement

If he can't come until May, does he have to enroll this semester in JC or just sit out and wait for May?

Advertisement

If he can't come until May, does he have to enroll this semester in JC or just sit out and wait for May?

My understanding is that he needs to be enrolled at JUCO for this semester

Advertisement
Back