The official 630AM press conference

Advertisement
He'll say some bull**** about how he loves The U and just couldn't leave and how he wants to be here forever.

Blah, blah, blah.

Oh wow lets all rip a guy for saying the same coach speak every coach spews out. Wanna know why ESPN still airs the Mike Gundy "I'm a man" thing? Because its only once in a blue moon a coach drops the facade and speaks, or yells, whats really on his mind. You can rip him for a number of things but shut the **** up about the coach speak already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a politician for sure...he also doesn't sound too happy to be doing this interview. Doesn't have his usual pep...sounds like hes bummed about something

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a politician for sure...he also doesn't sound too happy to be doing this interview. Doesn't have his usual pep...sounds like hes bummed about something

I agree, he sounds stressed.

I hope every awful Miami media member grows some balls and continues to ask him about Penn State until he actually answers the questions in his actual press conference later today. After that move on to the defense and any time he brings up bullshat improvements in the D mention that this "improving" defense gave 400+ yards nine times. I want him to be as uncomfortable as possible.

So he is comfortable saying he met with James Coley about the offense but no mention of Dorito and the defense..seems legit

Advertisement
Back