6 spots left who takes them

Leonard Taylor
Brashard Smith
Amari Daniels
Chase Smith-ATH
Markevious Brown-cb
Duce Chestnut-cb

I pass on QB if not Garcia. Go into the Portal for a transfer after signing day. I would take Chase Smith over Thomas Davis. I 'd like to get into Valdosta and Davis can play...but Smith athleticism and being a legacy is toooo much to pass. Add to it SOUTH FLORIDA s loaded with DE's next class, want that chart looking good for them.

Want 2 cbs....because i actually like Curtis at WR and not cb. Think we done at wr recruiting as well. (Alexisw?) Im a fan of Duce or Markevious as i thnk both wont need a shirt and i believe Curtis would.

-Amari Daniels brought in for optics. I believe him and Franklin would be the top 2 backs in Dade/Broward 2 years in a row. Franklin we will have to recruit till the end anyways.

what is missinf from this current class is OL and game breakers at WR. I think we need to land smith and I’d even say make room for yuke. aside from Curtis, we don’t have that dynamic playmaker (you can argue thad, I suppose) with great speed. I would even be open to trying Curtis at CB and then signing yuke and smith.

as for the others you mentioned, need Taylor and I think this class is light on OL. Aa for qb, I’m not a huge fan of skipping a year of signing a qb but the portal mitigates that. That said, if staff feels good with TVD and matocha, I’m good with going all in for jake or the GA kid and call it a day.

Advertisement

Anyone got the scoop? Who else he lookin at?

For now Smith knows he has a top seven of Miami, Georgia, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, UCF and Oklahoma.

Beyond that?

He’s not sure.

He visited Miami, USF and UCF before the world knew about COVID-19,

“Other schools try to talk about their program and how I’d fit in, but it’s been hard for them because they would rather me be on campus,” Smith said.

Advertisement
For now Smith knows he has a top seven of Miami, Georgia, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, UCF and Oklahoma.

Beyond that?

He’s not sure.

He visited Miami, USF and UCF before the world knew about COVID-19,

“Other schools try to talk about their program and how I’d fit in, but it’s been hard for them because they would rather me be on campus,” Smith said.

Really? He's a Cane legacy but still on the fence with all those other kids wanting in? Enjoy UCF. Bring me Collins so that I can drink more UF tears. Also, f#ck Rivals.

We don’t have room for any more Wide receivers just have Malik Curtis play WR If we gotta have 3 this class. Don’t see how it makes sense to go after Brashard Smith Or Yulkeith Brown with Malik Curtis already committed along with two elite WRs.

We don’t have room for any more Wide receivers just have Malik Curtis play WR If we gotta have 3 this class. Don’t see how it makes sense to go after Brashard Smith Or Yulkeith Brown with Malik Curtis already committed along with two elite WRs.

There's zero chance they don't take Smith if he wants in, Lashlee loves him. Honestly I'd drop George to make room for him lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back