6 spots left who takes them

Advertisement
today on Rivals:

On Yulkeith Brown:

Yulkeith Brown is getting some under-the-radar love from UM, per White. “Everyone thinks they’re not looking at him, but they actually are,” White said. “They’re looking at him. He likes Miami a lot, wants to stay home a little bit. We’ll just have to see how that goes.”

On Amari Daniels:

Miami continues to make inroads with Miami Central RB Amari Daniels, who UM perhaps needs even moreso considering the uncertainty with RB Thaddius Franklin’s commitment. Texas A&M has been considered a slight favorite, but Central High assistant coach Anthony White says UM is right there in the mix.

On Savion Collins:

Savion Collins, who is a soft Cane commitment that many expect to flip to Florida, the source said, “He’s a take for Florida, period (with some speculation UF won’t have room for him). I don’t know what’s keeping him with Miami commitment-wise.”

The source also said Taylor’s decision won’t impact what Collins does.

Do you guys think we should take both brown and Daniels Only if we lose Thad. Or take both regardless?
I’d say take both for now and see how the numbers crunch later on

these things always seem to settle out closer to signing day...

Not to mention if any of the 3 is scared of competition they will weed themselves out before signing day

Advertisement
1) Leonard Taylor
2) Chase Smith
3) Brashard Smith
4) CB Marshall/Brown
5) ATH Williams/Yul
6) QB, has to be an elite prospect. It is no longer a necessity to take one every cycle bc of the portal.
7) Best Available if/when Collins flips

I wouldnt take Davis or Daniels unless we miss on alot of targets. Davis is a victim of time, i rather go in on DE next cycle. Daniels has never really lived up to all the hype. Id rather use Yul/Smith as a hybrid RB/WR, kinda in the mold of Deejay Dallas.

QB: Garcia
RB: Daniels
WR: B. Smith
DT: Leonard Taylor
CB: M. Brown
Ath: Chase Smith

Collins gone.

If this scenario plays out we may have one extra scholly to hand out to a surprise recruit. Maybe Rumph pulls another CB rabbit outta his hat.

1. A QB
2. Brashard Smith
3. Leonard Taylor
4. Assuming Franklin sticks, we take either Daniels or Yul Brown
5. A Safety -- James Williams Plan A, Chase Smith Plan B
6. A corner -- Brown is probably the highest on the board

If Collins flips, we'll add another corner IMO.

Advertisement
1. A QB
2. Brashard Smith
3. Leonard Taylor
4. Assuming Franklin sticks, we take either Daniels or Yul Brown
5. A Safety -- James Williams Plan A, Chase Smith Plan B
6. A corner -- Brown is probably the highest on the board

If Collins flips, we'll add another corner IMO.

Would think when LT announces that's when Collins will flip.

Would think when LT announces that's when Collins will flip.

As weird as it may sound, I think he sticks if Taylor commits. Collins runs the risk of being a FIU special if he tries to flip to UF but they are out of room or put him on the wait list. And numbers wise- doesn't UF run a 3-4? I don't know enough about Collins to say which defense would be better for him, but I think an attacking 4-3 might give him more impressive numbers.

As weird as it may sound, I think he sticks if Taylor commits. Collins runs the risk of being a FIU special if he tries to flip to UF but they are out of room or put him on the wait list. And numbers wise- doesn't UF run a 3-4? I don't know enough about Collins to say which defense would be better for him.
Miami might not even send Collins letter of intent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back