TE: Done
OL: maybe a tackle
DE: Taylor
DT: Done
LB: Done
CB: Brown
S: Done
Ath: Breshard Smith

So that’s 6. If williams jumps on at safety which I doubt happens then we don’t have room for a 2nd RB.
According to the Miami Herald's July 3rd article, Miami will have 25 recruits in the 2021 class.

With that, my 7 my remaing recruits are:
QB - Garcia, or ?
WR - Smith
RB - Daniels
DE - ? I believe Davis is a FSU lean.
DT - Taylor
CB - Marshall or Brown
S. - Williams

What has given this board confidence in landing marshall??? Or are these wish list??? Im hype bout this class and momentum but none of our insiders seem to think he’s a realistic option. He’s hunted by the top 2 bagmen. He’s never really seemed to be big on us. Not saying dnt recruit the **** out of him but as far as Fans thinking he’s anything more than a 10% chance is just setting yourself up imo. Fill your class and leave the 1 spot hail mary for him.

QB (Garcia?)
WR B. Smith
WR/RB Yulkeith Brown
Best available OL
DT Taylor (Collins probably flips)
LB Chase Smith
CB Brown/Marshall
ATH James Williams if he wants in

I like Thomas but ‘22 but don’t see reason to take another End with ‘22 so loaded at that position. Seems like last spot will go to James Williams if he wants in or best available OL/utility, maybe even Sapp if Bama or Ohio State don’t take him.

Last edited:
What has given this board confidence in landing marshall??? Or are these wish list??? Im hype bout this class and momentum but none of our insiders seem to think he’s a realistic option. He’s hunted by the top 2 bagmen. He’s never really seemed to be big on us. Not saying dnt recruit the **** out of him but as far as Fans thinking he’s anything more than a 10% chance is just setting yourself up imo. Fill your class and leave the 1 spot hail mary for him.
There is nothing to believe Marshall will be in the class. Ignore it.

Advertisement
They are wish lists.

Advertisement
Drop Collins
Add Garcia, Smith, Daniels, Taylor, Smith, Brown and Williams/Marshall/Leigh(some surprise to keep up with tradition)

The staff doesn’t even know who’s the last seven , there’s multiple big fish left who have legit interest. Williams being one. Wait and see mode.
What have you heard/been hearing about us and Chase Smith(good things, we have work to do, etc.)?

I hope we only take Ishmael at de. There’s legit 4 4stars and one 5 star at de in broward and Dade in ‘22 I think Thomas Davis is a really good player but he’s limited. Also I think we shouldn’t take a second Rb if that means getting chase smith.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why folks have YBrown on there list as he has said he hasn’t heard from us that much. I wouldn’t mind having him myself but he has said TAMU and PSU have recruited him the hardest.

The predicament we find ourselves in is the only unfortunate part about filling up so many spots before Aug. We run short of spots and you can’t account for high level recruits who might want to jump on the bandwagon if we have a great season. (Tristan Leigh, Marcus Tate maybe? Loongshots but who knows)

Gotta save these last 5-6 spots and treat them like gold. (assuming LT commits on Aug 6)

With so few spots left, you have to keep chasing the big fish. Mason Smith, Leigh, etc. Id love to go all out for Mario Williams. Never know what could happen if we have a big season. We always start hearing new names closer to signing day. Shoot for the stars

Im not sure if he’s a take or not right now, I haven’t heard anything definite yet.
Let’s say a miracle happens and Marshall wants in at corner but so does brown.. what happens in your opinion? Because from everything I know, the staff loves Curtis

Advertisement
Back