6 day TV Option for FSU game next week

I like 3:30 also. Great for an reasonable start for a 4-5 hour tailgate at 10 or 11am. Time to get back home or hotel for the 8pm game. Chill and get out that night. So we agree 3:30p?

Advertisement
I generally don't care about Gameday. I don't even really watch it much anymore, but I think having Gameday in Miami this year would be huge.

ESPN generally hypes the Gameday matchup a lot, the cast talks more about the two teams, players, and staff. Assuming Miami wins this weekend I'm guessing most of the talk will be about Richt bringing Miami back, changing the culture, and turning the program around while they'll be talking about FSU having issues and probably Jimbo going to LSU by that time.

Combined with a Miami win and all the positive exposure of Richt turning the program around recruiting should take off.

Advertisement
I like 3:30 also. Great for an reasonable start for a 4-5 hour tailgate at 10 or 11am. Time to get back home or hotel for the 8pm game. Chill and get out that night. So we agree 3:30p?

giphy.gif

FSU Miami will get gameday over Tennesse and A&M as long as both of our teams win this week. Its one of the biggest rivalries of all time if not the biggest, if both are around the top ten it'll be the biggest Miami FSU game since 2005

Advertisement
FSU Miami will get gameday over Tennesse and A&M as long as both of our teams win this week. Its one of the biggest rivalries of all time if not the biggest, if both are around the top ten it'll be the biggest Miami FSU game since 2005

Doubtful, ESPN is in bed with the SEC, they'll always chose them over another location.
I'm also not sure why anyone cares about where it is anyway, who pays attention to that?

You want attention beat GT and then FSU.

8pm is nice. leave tampa at 6am - drop **** off at hotel - arrive at lot opening and take in the abundant sights

As long as both teams take care of business this week, we SHOULD get gameday

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Doubtful, ESPN is in bed with the SEC, they'll always chose them over another location.
I'm also not sure why anyone cares about where it is anyway, who pays attention to that?

You want attention beat GT and then FSU.

Exactly. Everyone knows ESPN panders to the SEC.

#12 FSU @ #14 Miami
#11 Tennessee @ #9 Texas A&M

My money would be on College Station. ESPECIALLY if Tennessee rolls UGA. Louisville or Clemson are going to drop this weekend to at least allow TA&M to slide up. Depending on how bad they lose Tennessee could be back in the Top 10 as well. Sorry to say a Top 10 SEC matchup is going to trump the State of Florida's biggest rivalry.

Advertisement
Man i hope its prime time. I cant make a 3:30 game but i can make a 8pm game. I desperately want to go to this game. This is the year!

Advertisement
Back