6 day TV Option for FSU game next week

Advertisement
I don't think 8p start would work, Dolphins play Sunday at 1p. Is there enough time to get the field ready?
Getting the field ready depends on how much Nole blood is spilled.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
From a totally selfish perspective I'd love it at 3:30, IMO you get more bang for your buck at that time slot.
If you win it leads all the PM story lines and pregames. Not to mention I go crazy waiting all day for the PM kick-off.

Advertisement
This is shocking

Accordng to the SB Nation projections — which change by the week — Miami is more than 50 percent likely to win all of its remaining games. FSU, Virginia Tech and N.C. State are the only games in which Miami has less than a 70 percent percent chance. If the teams played today, the S&P+ ratings would project Miami to beat FSU by 5.9 points, Virginia Tech (on the road) by 1.3 points and N.C. State (on the road) by 8.5 points.

Advertisement
With the Heat lookin like crap the Dolphins organization is a ****show Miami Hurricanes are the hottest ticket in town again. On the Quest for #6 .

So let me get this right. It's between -

UM - FSU

VT - UNC

ND - NCST

For the 8pm primetime slot?

Advertisement
I really hope FSUs defense is as bad against us as some of you are making it out to be.

Game Day location is meaningless to me. I'll take a 330 start because that would be more convenient for me and I'm selfish.

Notre Dame, which was expected to be one of the toughest teams on Miami’s schedule, was 46th. The Irish, who have struggled defensively, rank 104th nationally in yards per play allowed. That’s slightly better than FSU (121st), which followed its 43-point loss at Louisville by allowing 290 yards on the ground at South Florida in a 55-35 win.- Matt Porter

I'm hoping for a 3:30 kick. That's the perfect tailgate in my opinion. 8pm is just too much waiting.

I wouldn't mind that either however I don't think there is another game with the same intrigue that realistically has a chance at the slot.
8pm isn't always the biggest games. I've seen the Iron Bowl, Oklahoma Texas, etc all be noon or 3:30 kicks even when both teams were ranked high. Our 2000 game vs the Noles was a noon kick and we were both ranked high I believe.

Oklahoma Texas is always ALWAYS a noon game. Half the clubs in south beach can light up the old cotton bowl better than what it currently has.

have they ever hosted gameday here?

Once and nobody showed up. Who gets up at 5 am in Miami for gameday? This isn't a college town and not enough people live on campus or will drag themselves out of bed for it.

Advertisement
3:30 is the perfect time for a kick off IMO . I bet if FSu and UM win this week we are the gameday game .

i tried to find photos to see how bad the turn out actually was, idunno
i have a feeling this time around would be different,

So you guys would rather have Gameday than the prime time, marquee matchup? Who gives a **** where the Gameday crew is in the morning?

All that matters is that the marquee, prime time, ABC game has Herbstreit broadcasting because that would absolutely get the most coverage.

Advertisement
Back