6 day TV Option for FSU game next week

D_G87

Sophomore
If Tennessee or Texas A&M lose this weekend I think we get Gameday and 8pm ABC game Oct 8th.

Advertisement
If Tennessee or Texas A&M lose this weekend I think we get Gameday and 8pm ABC game Oct 8th.
I don't know, we have to smash GT for that and FSU could lose to UNC. Their defense sucks *** and UNC is a better version of USF.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I really hope FSUs defense is as bad against us as some of you are making it out to be.

Game Day location is meaningless to me. I'll take a 330 start because that would be more convenient for me and I'm selfish.

I don't know, we have to smash GT for that and FSU could lose to UNC. Their defense sucks *** and UNC is a better version of USF.

How are UNC and USF even remotely close to being similar?
Same spread offense, suspect defense. With UNC marginally better on D....... U need morem

Advertisement
I think it is safe to say we will get th Prime Time slot against F$U.
Don't know about Game Day though. (Don't really care either.)

Regardless of the UNC-FSU outcome I think they'll go to College Station for Tennessee vs Texas A&M. Either that or Alabama vs Arkansas.

We'll see.

Advertisement
I don't think 8p start would work, Dolphins play Sunday at 1p. Is there enough time to get the field ready?

I'm hoping for a 3:30 kick. That's the perfect tailgate in my opinion. 8pm is just too much waiting.

I wouldn't mind that either however I don't think there is another game with the same intrigue that realistically has a chance at the slot.

I'm with the OP! It'll be good for the program and the fans to finally have gameday back. And noon kickoffs suck! There's nothing like the canes on primetime!

Advertisement
It should be at noon like the last UF game and the game FSU just played against UL. Least that's what I prefer

I'm hoping for a 3:30 kick. That's the perfect tailgate in my opinion. 8pm is just too much waiting.

I wouldn't mind that either however I don't think there is another game with the same intrigue that realistically has a chance at the slot.
8pm isn't always the biggest games. I've seen the Iron Bowl, Oklahoma Texas, etc all be noon or 3:30 kicks even when both teams were ranked high. Our 2000 game vs the Noles was a noon kick and we were both ranked high I believe.

Advertisement

8pm isn't always the biggest games. I've seen the Iron Bowl, Oklahoma Texas, etc all be noon or 3:30 kicks even when both teams were ranked high. Our 2000 game vs the Noles was a noon kick and we were both ranked high I believe.
You are mostly correct, however you are referring to some CBS games in your post and not how things are done by ABC recently.

Last edited:

I'm flying in for the game so I'd like to see an 8PM kickoff. All day tailgate!!!

Advertisement
Back