6 day TV Option for FSU game next week

So you guys would rather have Gameday than the prime time, marquee matchup? Who gives a **** where the Gameday crew is in the morning?

All that matters is that the marquee, prime time, ABC game has Herbstreit broadcasting because that would absolutely get the most coverage.

Game day gets more coverage than any specific questions time slot. When game day is at your game, they run special stories about your team just to hype up the game. ****, I'd be down with getting up and going to game day to start the party early.

Advertisement
So you guys would rather have Gameday than the prime time, marquee matchup? Who gives a **** where the Gameday crew is in the morning?

All that matters is that the marquee, prime time, ABC game has Herbstreit broadcasting because that would absolutely get the most coverage.

Game day gets more coverage than any specific questions time slot. When game day is at your game, they run special stories about your team just to hype up the game. ****, I'd be down with getting up and going to game day to start the party early.

True, but the night game is usually the leading highlight for all post game shows. It gets discussed most on recap shows as well. And it usually ends early enough where the whole country can see the storylines from that game.

Half the country doesn't even wake up for Game Day.

True, but the night game is usually the leading highlight for all post game shows. It gets discussed most on recap shows as well. And it usually ends early enough where the whole country can see the storylines from that game.

Half the country doesn't even wake up for Game Day.

And another quarter doesn't watch it anymore since it is schtick and dog**** with an old senile dude putting on a costume at the end.

Advertisement
Oh no, if it's an 8pm game you get to sleep in, and have to tailgate for a whole 7 hours! What a hard life.

But since im in California, I definitely want an 8pm eastern start.

Advertisement
have they ever hosted gameday here?

Once and nobody showed up. Who gets up at 5 am in Miami for gameday? This isn't a college town and not enough people live on campus or will drag themselves out of bed for it.

More than once, and a guy with a "Vick is a **** Sign" showed up.

I stand corrected... Gameday has been in Miami for the Hurricanes 5 times (excluding Orange Bowl appearances) between 1994 - 2001. Hurricanes have won all 5 times, including twice against FSU. Not one gameday since Dorsey 15 years ago.

October 8, 1994: #3 Florida State at [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 3[/URL] Miami in Miami, Florida, Miami 34–20
December 5, 1998: #3 UCLA at Miami in Miami, Florida, Miami 49–45
October 7, 2000: #1 Florida State at #7 Miami in Miami, Florida, Miami 27–24
November 4, 2000: #2 Virginia Tech at #3 Miami in Miami, Florida, Miami 41–2
November 17, 2001: #1 4 Syracuse at #1 Miami in Miami, Florida, Miami 59–0

If A&M or Tennessee lose this week and we both win there's no logical reason for us not to have Gameday

Advertisement
They could easily do the setup in South Beach and get a nice crowd. Can't beat some nice looking models in the background.

It wouldn't be the traditional game day scene, but there's nothing traditional or old-time about canes football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back