5 teams that could join the ACC if ND joins for FB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One of Memphis biggest assets is Fedex, they will be the acc biggest sponsor

Last edited:
I actually don't like the idea of Notre Lame joining the ACC, but of course because they're already a member for Basketball it makes the most logical sense.

So if we they wanted to add another school to pair with them, I'd take Memphis or USF.

I'd take UCF too, but most of our fans have a big issue with UCF which is weird to me because they're not a threat to us at all & they wouldn't become a recruiting Dynamo if they joined a power 5. They would most likely immediately drop down to the bottom of the conference & at best would be a middle of the pack team.

I actually would be trying to figure out a way to get the **** out of the ACC if I was the AD, this conference has been nothing but bad luck for us. I'd go to Big XII with another school to finally give them 12 teams.

Advertisement
I actually don't like the idea of Notre Lame joining the ACC, but of course because they're already a member for Basketball it makes the most logical sense.

So if we they wanted to add another school to pair with them, I'd take Memphis or USF.

I'd take UCF too, but most of our fans have a big issue with UCF which is weird to me because they're not a threat to us at all & they wouldn't become a recruiting Dynamo if they joined a power 5. They would most likely immediately drop down to the bottom of the conference & at best would be a middle of the pack team.

I actually would be trying to figure out a way to get the **** out of the ACC if I was the AD, this conference has been nothing but bad luck for us. I'd go to Big XII with another school to finally give them 12 teams.
Then we wouldn't be able to play FSU every year because they have their game with ufag mandated by the state

Yeah, too many people misunderstand this whole situation when it comes to expansion. Bunch of idiots arguing over which midget is the toughest between UCF, USF, Cincy, and Memphis (and it's not going to be WVU due to the Big 12 media rights signover, WVU would lose WAY too much money trying to jump out of the Big 12).

Notre Dame brings you the Chicago media market. #3 market. Done deal.

Tampa-St. Pete is the #12 media market. 1.8 million homes.

Orlando-Daytona is the #18 media market. 1.5 million homes.

Cincy is the #37 media market. 825K homes.

Memphis is the #51 media market. 580K homes.

Game over. It will only be Orlando or Tampa. UM and F$U are only 2 votes and won't be able to block that momentum.

UCF has the bigger student body and the better team sports right now, plus no competition from an NFL team. Also, from 2010 to 2019, Orlando grew at a 22.2% rate while Tampa grew by 14.8%. Those factors might give UCF the edge over USF.

Just goes to show how STUPID the Big 12 was to NOT take UCF and USF.

Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing and came across this article yesterday. Apparently Cincinnati was the next choice after Louisville to replace Maryland in the ACC back in 2014. Solid football program, very good b-ball program, solid academics, and the article also mentions they have a large endowment fund as an important factor to the ACC. Seems like they check off all the boxes, if we needed one more to pair with ND.

I was thinking the same thing and came across this article yesterday. Apparently Cincinnati was the next choice after Louisville to replace Maryland in the ACC back in 2014. Solid football program, very good b-ball program, solid academics, and the article also mentions they have a large endowment fund as an important factor to the ACC. Seems like they check off all the boxes, if we needed one more to pair with ND.

Plus, Cincy has a historically good basketball program, which fits in perfectly with the ACC.

Advertisement
Back