5 stars where are they now

Haslewood was the easiest to project out of these guys. Dude looked slow af and Grimes as well....Juedy was the gem Grimes was the dud. I called Grimes a scrub the .....Neal and Sanders are the ones who I thought 100% good
Haselwood was behind CeeDee Lamb last year. He tore his ACL before the season so it’s too early to write him off IMO

Advertisement
But seriously WHY AREN'T WE STARTING LINGARD?????

It's amazing that the answer to this issue is always, every single time, the staff probably knows more about how good a given player is than you do.

Agreed but staff lost there credibility playing Patchan over GR15

Thank god they didn’t come here.
each one of those players would have 80 pages about how we don’t develop talent and who needs to get fired and the strength and conditioning sucks and scheme sucks and we do t put on players in positions to succeed and of course the powerful “if they went to (insert front runner school name) they would be an all American and a day one pick”.
You aint never lied

Advertisement
yep. truth,

so that being said, how the **** was lingard such a miss?
Hard to say. Evaluating RBs is specialized, like QBs and OL. My guess is he looks great in camp and measures well in tests, but is one of those kids who doesn’t put it all together in games and maybe doesn’t have the toughness for blocking and hard inside runs. Butch would have seen that. Soldinger would have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think people were sold on Lingard’s measureables not really his game tape. He was bigger and faster than everyone he played against in high school but didn’t show any type of vision, patience or change of direction ability. Yeah he’s 6’2” 225 and runs a 4.4 but so is Choc Gray and he couldn’t get on the field either.

Advertisement
Back