5 stars where are they now

jw410

Senior
Banned
Interesting to see that some of the guys we wanted aren't starting for their respective programs or have struggled so far in staying healthy in college.

Kardell Thomas- Can't stay healthy
Jadon Haselwood- See above 1 Rec 33 yds
Mark Pope- Still way too inconsistent
Lorenzo Lingard 4 attempts 19 yds
Evan Neal- Looking like a first round lock
Darnell Wright- Struggling at UT
James Cook 33 carries for 155 yds
Trey Sanders- injured in 2019, car accident 2020.. career might be in jeopardy
Hunter Johnson- left clemson and is not starting at Northwestern
Demetrius Robinson- career has fizzled at uga after leaving Cal
Trevon Grimes- mediocre career
Darnell Washington 8 games 2 receptions 59 yds...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting to see that some of the guys we wanted aren't starting for their respective programs or have struggled so far in staying healthy in college.

I’m laughing my *** off at Lingard

Its pretty wild...but Mark Pope might be the second or third best player on that list you wrote down. Pope, Grimes, or Wright for that spot after Neal.

Thank god they didn’t come here.
each one of those players would have 80 pages about how we don’t develop talent and who needs to get fired and the strength and conditioning sucks and scheme sucks and we do t put on players in positions to succeed and of course the powerful “if they went to (insert front runner school name) they would be an all American and a day one pick”.

Advertisement
Lorenzo lingard...the man who 90% of the board thought was the best RB on the roster..

1606617918412.gif

Thank god they didn’t come here.
each one of those players would have 80 pages about how we don’t develop talent and who needs to get fired and the strength and conditioning sucks and scheme sucks and we do t put on players in positions to succeed and of course the powerful “if they went to (insert front runner school name) they would be an all American and a day one pick”.
There should be a “Where are they now” thread on these guys..CIS too sensitive for that tho

Advertisement
Remember people last season saying "OMG WE LOOK SO BAD, WHAT IF WE LOSE LINGARD????"
It was a palpable fear among dozens upon dozens of fans that somehow Lingard needed to get into games and get significant burn. Turns out the guy can’t get any burn at Florida either. The guy was at best a 3rd string player here and he wishes he was a 3rd string player there.

Murphy and Ragone have had bigger impacts at Miami.

Advertisement

Haslewood was the easiest to project out of these guys. Dude looked slow af and Grimes as well....Juedy was the gem Grimes was the dud. I called Grimes a scrub the .....Neal and Sanders are the ones who I thought 100% good

Advertisement
Very interesting that some of these guys have made little to no impact in at least 2 years of college.
Haslewood was the easiest to project out of these guys. Dude looked slow af and Grimes as well....Juedy was the gem Grimes was the dud. I called Grimes a scrub the .....Neal and Sanders are the ones who I thought 100% good
I think Sanders career is over D... Neal and Leatherwood are gonna be the 1st round picks.

Advertisement
Back