5-star TE Washington updates recruitment, official visit plans

Advertisement
Last I checked Greg Olsen, I mean Mallory caught a TD Pass yesterday. May have been one of the prettier plays on that roll out.

Florida does involve Pitts but I feel we’ve turned brevin into more of a complete tight end
Yes college tight ends are just a glorified receiver. We’re only doing this cause the oline is struggling. This could be bad for Washington cause maybe he doesn’t like to block I dunno

Advertisement
Yes college tight ends are just a glorified receiver. We’re only doing this cause the oline is struggling. This could be bad for Washington cause maybe he doesn’t like to block I dunno

Would be hilarious if an oversized TE that half of this board wants to turn into a 330lb o-lineman goes somewhere because he doesn't want to block at all.

Advertisement
These kids lame as ____ always spiting that “I wanna play in the SEC crap”. Lame SEC teams always spewing that crap on the trail.

UGA conference slate to date:

@Vandy
@Tennesee
Kentucky
UF
Missouri
South Carolina

Bama:

Ole Miss
@Texas A&M
Tennessee
@South Carolina
Arkansas
LSU-finally a ranked team

Lots of winners in those schedules!

Advertisement
These kids lame as ____ always spiting that “I wanna play in the SEC crap”. Lame SEC teams always spewing that crap on the trail.

UGA conference slate to date:

@Vandy
@Tennesee
Kentucky
UF
Missouri
South Carolina

Bama:

Ole Miss
@Texas A&M
Tennessee
@South Carolina
Arkansas
LSU-finally a ranked team

Lots of winners in those schedules!

Nowhere near as bad as Clemson though, Clemson brutal.

Since it’s a bye week Manny should send a couple of assistants to visit him and let Washington slap them around for awhile if it will help land him, #TNM.

Yup let him send weirdo Banda out there, and have Washington beat the brakes off him real quick...Worth a shot.

Advertisement
There’s the other perk that the head coach lets you make out with his wife.

Not even LSU or Bama offer that perk.
Definitely not looking good for us here, beating your HC and then ******* his wife should be a recruiting violation, but $EC gets away with anything smh. Better go all out with the plan B.

Plan B- retain Mallory and Jordan for their senior years and use the spot for a 6th or 7th OL.

Advertisement
Back