5 Star RB Lorenzo Lingard names Miami as leader

Advertisement
Miami no longer leading.

We are still in his top 6 like number 6 after his summer visits.

Article on TOS

That's not what he said. He said Miami used to be the number 1 out right but are now in the "top mix" and he lists a top 6. It's pretty much us and Bama top 2

It's a free article on SOTU if you all want to read it for yourselves

Advertisement
Catching up with 2018 recruit Lorenzo Lingard - State of The U

Article right there. Miami not number two when asked who was leading read the first schools he named out.

"I'd say Florida State, Alabama, Auburn and Ohio State are the schools in the mix."

Then they asked about Miami because it's a Miami writer he says Miami is still in the top mix.

We've dropped and he clearly stated we are no longer the leader.

Lorenzo told Scout.com's, Jacquie Franciulli, that Miami was his leader in May. Naturally, I had to ask if this was still true.

"Not necessarily," Lingard said. "Miami is still in the top of the mix."

Last edited:
Just have to win. We have a good stable now. Need to add a couple 2017 kids though. Burns doesn't seem like a top talent. UF just landed the tip back in fla

Advertisement
Catching up with 2018 recruit Lorenzo Lingard - State of The U

Article right there. Miami not number two when asked who was leading read the first schools he named out.

"I'd say Florida State, Alabama, Auburn and Ohio State are the schools in the mix."

Then they asked about Miami because it's a Miami writer he says Miami is still in the top mix.

We've dropped and he clearly stated we are no longer the leader.

Lorenzo told Scout.com's, Jacquie Franciulli, that Miami was his leader in May. Naturally, I had to ask if this was still true.

"Not necessarily," Lingard said. "Miami is still in the top of the mix."

Your reading comprehension is poor. He was asked if Miami was still number 1 "not necessarily but they're in the top of the mix"... Top of the mix... meaning the top few of his group.

Then the other schools listed are the "others in the mix" never asked which team is the new number 1, 2, etc or to put anything in order and nothing from that makes you think Miami is number 6 of 6.

Either way, he's a 2018 and it's way too early.

But in defense of that... The section of naming schools doesn't flow very well. But hes saying Miami is in the top 2-3 and then says Alabama, Ohio state, FSU are others in that mix.

Me naming the number of schools was sarcasm. But as far as us not leading which was the point of that post I had is correct. I joke alot that's why the exaggerated 1 to 6.

But in all seriousness that article didn't seem like a positive one for us. Even though they said not to worry.

We take care of business this season and next season then we will be talking about a serious list.

Still a year and a half to go.

Sounds like the kid wants a pay raise. Alabama pays more for Miami recruits than they do say West Virginia recruits.

Advertisement
Me naming the number of schools was sarcasm. But as far as us not leading which was the point of that post I had is correct. I joke alot that's why the exaggerated 1 to 6.

But in all seriousness that article didn't seem like a positive one for us. Even though they said not to worry.

We take care of business this season and next season then we will be talking about a serious list.

Still a year and a half to go.

The part where he actually talks about Miami is pretty positive I think.

Advertisement
Back