5 Star RB Lorenzo Lingard names Miami as leader

Advertisement
It's a no brainier, we are RB U.

Explain that to Cook, Collins, Henry, Michel...etc.

Al Golden

Thank you.

True...however, we were still "RBU" right? RBU had nothing to do with Al Golden. It's what the U is. So saying Lingard would put the U on top just because the U is "RBU" isn't necessarily correct.

I didn't say that. I don't think we ever had a 5 star RB in our history, and we are still RB U. Furthermore, I can see why any RB, nationwide, under Richt, would love to come this program. It's a no brainer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hot **** when was the last time we led for a top RB? And what an awesome camp over the weekend. I have never seen so many positive articles in one morning than I have today!!

Again, win and they will come. These kids just want us to show them something.

Winning is part of it. We've won before in the early 00s and had average recruiting classes. Win with a great staff who knows how to recruit - that's the winning combo.

It would be nice if some of the elite kids bought in early, to get the ball rolling this year, like Highsmith and Bratton did back in the day. They also believed in the coach, so hopefully, as long as the team doesn't ***** the pooch this season, they can turn some kids from Alabama and FSU this year.

Advertisement
It would be nice if some of the elite kids bought in early, to get the ball rolling this year, like Highsmith and Bratton did back in the day. They also believed in the coach, so hopefully, as long as the team doesn't ***** the pooch this season, they can turn some kids from Alabama and FSU this year.

That 2018 class is full of elite kids. Al Blades seems to be the best of the bunch and they have him rated lower than Jobe and Freierson at this point which tells you we have some beasts committed at Corner.

His tape is pretty underwhelming, i'm guessing that's because orange city sucks because he's showed out at camps.

We've actually been in the lead for about 2 months. He mentioned it in an interview on scout.

Aside from that. This has been my top dog at RB for the next cycle for some time now. Get him in here. Doesn't hurt that he was really feeling Georgia before Richt left and one of his idols is Gurley.

I was confused by the tape also. But I did not know where Orange City stacks up competitively. It really is not that impressive to see a RB run strait and not get touched for 20 yards because the OL's are so good. I want to see the RB's have to make cuts and hit small holes and yards after contact. And it makes sense now that this was his 10th grade film. What I do like about him is he is relentless and he makes one cut and goes North South. He wastes no time. Have not seen a RB stick his hand in the dirt in a long time. Lets see how he develops this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol tape underwhelming

Jesus ******* Christ. I guess every program in the nation is stupid then

His tape is pretty underwhelming, i'm guessing that's because orange city sucks because he's showed out at camps.

What freaking tape are you watching?

It's not bad, i'm just saying it's not a typical 5 star tape, especially against the competition he's facing. Compare that to other 5 star tapes or dukes tape and tell me they're close? He's definitely a physical specimen so i guess they're ranking him of potential/physical prowess vs production.

Only stats i could find are "6.3 yards per carry and rushed for eight touchdowns" I guess that's why his film is only 4 minutes long.

I live 45 minutes from orange city and just checked their 2015 schedule, they didn't play any of the decent teams in this area.

Last edited:
FWIW, this kid has some good speed. As a soph he had a 14.30 time for 110M hurdles in only his second meet. For context, Artie Burns' (who had world class hurdler speed as a high schooler) best time was in the 13.80 range. Pretty **** good.

That 2018 class is full of elite kids. Al Blades seems to be the best of the bunch and they have him rated lower than Jobe and Freierson at this point which tells you we have some beasts committed at Corner.

Blades Jr will blow up now that he is at STA. He will be a 5* once the dust settles.

Advertisement
Back