5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
'18 gonna be the best class in a LONG time. Chances are sounding good with Pope, we know Blades is a lock. That kinda momentum is contagious.

Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

This my guy right here. Love you El. I'll say that as a grown man. No shame bruh.
c04524130f19be3ff18ca5b1361daa97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

Standing ovation for this!! If he had chosen another school we would be up to 30 pages by now.

Advertisement
A 5 star shutting it down a year out? oh yussss!

Edgar%20Michelangi%20bat%20flip_zpshd5rtn7m.gif

came into this thread like -

we-happy-o.gif

Oh, we happy!!

Advertisement
Elite level pickup. I'm stoked and hope this kid sees we are bringing this thing back! Tell James Cook to go ***** himself! Thank you and good night!

Wait a minute...

LCE, same **** when Jeff Thomas committed. Dude couldn't anyone in his thread. Porsters to worried about Hendo and Edwards.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] what is the status with Coleman? Preferred walk-on or what? Thought he would play a little role with Lo

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

Just goes to show you how many trolls we have on here Liberty.

When things ain't going right they pile on...when things go right you only see the true Canes come out

A week ago a lot of the pu55ies on here were saying Thomas Brown couldn't recruit. Pull your skirts down and let the staff do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back