5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I feel like this pickup is really going to stunt kyshaun bryants development....................................

Huge freaking pick up. That's a statement. Bring me Davis or Curry as a 2nd back and call it a day at RB. Class is gonna be scary man.

Advertisement
O **** in my African voice. Like I said you plan two visits in two weeks and your not from the immediate area. Major get

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is huge fking news. Gotta keep this kid at all costs.

Richts a monster for this one

Advertisement
2nd here

[video=youtube_share;62VoU-vZLEQ]https://youtu.be/62VoU-vZLEQ[/video]

Advertisement
“I picked Miami over Ohio State”

In other words, the Turds and Holes weren't even in the running. LOFL.

LOVE when we get the best Florida kids from outside Dade/Broward/PB

We just need to protect our recruiting turf locally and cherry pick some of the best from around FL to make this OUR STATE again!

Really believe we are moving back to the rightful order of things.

state-778368.jpg

“I picked Miami over Ohio State”

In other words, the Turds and Holes weren't even in the running. LOFL.

LOVE when we get the best Florida kids from outside Dade/Broward/PB

We just need to protect our recruiting turf locally and cherry pick some of the best from around FL to make this OUR STATE again!

Really believe we are moving back to the rightful order of things.

View attachment 42633

Fsu fans are saying he was an Fsu lean but was scared off by their depth chart. They never cease to crack me up.

Advertisement
"Lingard says he wanted to make the decision early “Just to get some other guys on board with me.”"

This to me is the best part...work on the other savages to finish off this class.

Get Curry to go along with Lingard, and We done at RB without a doubt.

Im thinking three, especially after missing this class. Walton is gone more than likely and we know the other guys have injury issues

If we get Lingard and Curry, we don't need to push our luck and try to get 3.
Get those 2 and we have the best 2 backs in the state. Don't need to be too greedy.

Same thing if we get Blades, Campbell, Ivey, and Jobe....we wont need Surtain and Asante Samuel or whoever else.
We get Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Watt/Moore or something....we don't need Xavier Williams, Copeland, or whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back