5-star RB Lingard commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

Advertisement
Get Curry to go along with Lingard, and We done at RB without a doubt.

Im thinking three, especially after missing this class. Walton is gone more than likely and we know the other guys have injury issues

If we get Lingard and Curry, we don't need to push our luck and try to get 3.
Get those 2 and we have the best 2 backs in the state. Don't need to be too greedy.

Same thing if we get Blades, Campbell, Ivey, and Jobe....we wont need Surtain and Asante Samuel or whoever else.
We get Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Watt/Moore or something....we don't need Xavier Williams, Copeland, or whoever.

Saban dissaproves this porst...Stack chips playa

giphy.gif

fireworks.gif

"Lingard says he wanted to make the decision early “Just to get some other guys on board with me.”"

This to me is the best part...work on the other savages to finish off this class.

Same, this means hes invested in his decision, not just trying to get attention and jump in 6 months

Advertisement

Im thinking three, especially after missing this class. Walton is gone more than likely and we know the other guys have injury issues

Get those 2 and we have the best 2 backs in the state. Don't need to be too greedy.

Same thing if we get Blades, Campbell, Ivey, and Jobe....we wont need Surtain and Asante Samuel or whoever else.
We get Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Watt/Moore or something....we don't need Xavier Williams, Copeland, or whoever.

No. Have to get back to Butch level rosters. 1st round talent 3 deep!

Man...this kid is a ******* phenom. His tape is incredible. He is a true 5* outside of the tri-county that everyone wanted. Holy ****, I can't contain myself! I didn't let myself get too gassed up after all these years, but **** this kid is a baller and will FEAST on the ACC.

Wait a minute...

You mean to tell me Jeudy's thread had 195 pages well over 300,000+ views & 2,000+ comments and we knew that mutha****a wasn't coming since he committed to Bama back in August...

But we literally get the number 1 player on our board for 2018 & the BEST **** RB in the NATION & this **** only gon' get like 20 something pages?!?!?!??

Mannnn **** that! IDGAF if y'all are scared that he might not stick, if he doesn't then y'all can meltdown & cry, and I'll be right there with you...

But Yall mutha****as betta act like we just signed a Jeudy level type recruit & until he gives us reason to be worried, you need to celebrate the same way you would bhitch about it if we missed on'em!

BTW, this is an even bigger get than Jeudy... This is the kind of RB that leads you to the Playoffs & a National Championship!

Yall ****ride Dalvin Cook & worship the ground he walks on... Well nggaz this is our Cook, this is our Semenole Killa!!!

The 50+ page threads are reserved solely for guys that aren't coming.
As stupid as it sounds, its real.

Advertisement
Kid is a beast, hope this can get some crazy momentum going with this class.

With how we are looking for Pope and Jobe being locked in again, looks promising.

Saban dissaproves this porst...Stack chips playa

Bruh, getting all those guys are stacking chips.

We get all those guys I just listed, no way anyone can't be ******* ecstatic.

Advertisement
Wow kids a savage with the right mind set maybe we could get more kids like him recruiting for the Canes as well

In track and field he specialized in the hurdles---far below the national elite
13.94--110nH (national elite 14.700, 38.62--300mH (national elite 39.50)

In these events he entered only 2 or 3 times last year
10.80--100m (national elite 10.800, 22.20--200m (national elite 22.00), 6-0--high jump--

This year first meet--7.02--60m (national elite-- 7.05)

Advertisement
Wait a minute...

Preach

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is white? I would have never guessed. Congrats on your family selecting Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back