5-star OT Leigh continues building bond with Justice through quarantine

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think we have a shot, but Ivins asked about this edit. It was sent to him a while ago and he just put it back out there. He might have actual interest or he might be trolling. He's at least paying some attention to us through.
Yeah I think he's just trolling. He's using us to make his decision a bigger spectacle imo.

Hahahahahhh not in a million years does this kid come to Miami. He is getting paid easy 250K as a top tackle
Ain't no reason UM can't rustle up at least $150K. He's worth it. Make it a tough decision. $250K in Louisiana can buy you all the twinkies and inbred girls you can handle. In Miami, you got a lot better deal without no dough, but with $150K, you really can roll.

I don't think we have a shot, but Ivins asked about this edit. It was sent to him a while ago and he just put it back out there. He might have actual interest or he might be trolling. He's at least paying some attention to us through.

A few weeks ago, the Gaytor wasn't in his Top 5. Now he has a Top 6.

Recruit to the echo of the whistle. Never give up.

What does it cost us? We have 3 spots, nobody can take an official, the coaches can't take any in-homes. I'm sick and tired of pvssy Miami "fans" telling us how we have no shot with certain kids.

FVCK THEM.

Flood this kid with Miami love. COSTS US NOTHING. Make the effort.

A few weeks ago, the Gaytor wasn't in his Top 5. Now he has a Top 6.

Recruit to the echo of the whistle. Never give up.

What does it cost us? We have 3 spots, nobody can take an official, the coaches can't take any in-homes. I'm sick and tired of pvssy Miami "fans" telling us how we have no shot with certain kids.

FVCK THEM.

Flood this kid with Miami love. COSTS US NOTHING. Make the effort.
💯

Advertisement
And for the record, that wasn't a swipe at Usaf. There are a ton of mopey pvssy Miami "fans" who post on the board nearly non-stop, who are always telling us how this kid or that kid is "never coming to Miami".

In a perfect world, @RVACane would be able to ban those mopes as quickly as he bans people who insult the Maudes.

I understand pessimism. But the non-stop negativity and the mocking of posters who discuss some of these long-shot recruits is just sad. People who are that negative about Miami's prospects need to find another program to root for.

When was the last time Miami recruited a dominant 5 star lineman or a lineman who played way better then their star rating, the last decent lineman I remember us having was ereck flowers

Advertisement
1608571818528.png

And for the record, that wasn't a swipe at Usaf. There are a ton of mopey pvssy Miami "fans" who post on the board nearly non-stop, who are always telling us how this kid or that kid is "never coming to Miami".

In a perfect world, @RVACane would be able to ban those mopes as quickly as he bans people who insult the Maudes.

I understand pessimism. But the non-stop negativity and the mocking of posters who discuss some of these long-shot recruits is just sad. People who are that negative about Miami's prospects need to find another program to root for.

You know these dudes live miserable *** lives, hence why if they’re married 100% their spouses are cheating on them. I get being mad we lost or not being 100% happy with the team, but to non stop just ***** and complain imagine their daily lives.

I didn't take your comments as a shot at me. I agree with you. I know it's a long shot, but it's a shot we have to take. Especially if the kid is putting our stuff out there. I don't understand "fans" who don't want to recruit elite kids at the risk of getting rejected.

Advertisement
I didn't take your comments as a shot at me. I agree with you. I know it's a long shot, but it's a shot we have to take. Especially if the kid is putting our stuff out there. I don't understand "fans" who don't want to recruit elite kids at the risk of getting rejected.

Exactly. Ooooh, "rejection". You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Glad we have fighters like Garcia and Brantley who make the effort that our pvssy fans are too emotionally fragile to make.

When was the last time Miami recruited a dominant 5 star lineman or a lineman who played way better then their star rating, the last decent lineman I remember us having was ereck flowers
Linder became highest paid Center in NFL at one point. Feliciano has been a starter for awhile now. St Louis, Mcdermott, and Isadora are in the league as back ups. Then a few PS guys.

Fun fact- since Dabo's first full year at Clemson in 2009, he's had a total of 4 offensive linemen get drafted (and 2 of those were in the 2020 draft). In that same time, Miami has had 8 offensive linemen go to the NFL. Miami has sent twice the number of offensive linemen to the NFL as one of the most successful programs of the last decade.

Fun fact- since Dabo's first full year at Clemson in 2009, he's had a total of 4 offensive linemen get drafted (and 2 of those were in the 2020 draft). In that same time, Miami has had 8 offensive linemen go to the NFL. Miami has sent twice the number of offensive linemen to the NFL as one of the most successful programs of the last decade.

Shut your filthy mouth.

People don't want to hear logic, facts, and statistics.

Mopey a$$holes just want to complain about Miami being terrible at everything.

Advertisement
Back