5-star OT Leigh continues building bond with Justice through quarantine

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OU just got another big OL commit too, Savion Byrd from Duncanville. Rich get richer smh
I hear you but in the past two cycles we have signed some dam good OL. Add in getting Walker back from UF and we should really start to see that group as one of our better groups in next 2 years. Id also like to say 2 of the guys who some say are projects have the body type to be special if they work hard and the coaching is actually there.

I hear you but in the past two cycles we have signed some dam good OL. Add in getting Walker back from UF and we should really start to see that group as one of our better groups in next 2 years. Id also like to say 2 of the guys who some say are projects have the body type to be special if they work hard and the coaching is actually there.
I agree, I’m not saying anything bad about our o line recruiting. I’m excited about our future there actually. I’m just looking crazy at how some schools can recruiting position groups so well. Especially when it’s either of the trenches.

I agree, I’m not saying anything bad about our o line recruiting. I’m excited about our future there actually. I’m just looking crazy at how some schools can recruiting position groups so well. Especially when it’s either of the trenches.
Im sure its similar how some people go how do we recruit tight ends so well. thats got to aggravate them. lol .

Advertisement
I hope it's not Bama, please not Bama.

Sidenote, one of the reasons I hate Bama:

Ohio State, even though they throw bags, most of their recruits are in Ohio, and if not Ohio, in the immediate Midwest area or the East Coast (NY/NJ, PA, DMV) and they occasionally take 3 stars.

Clemson throws around bags but most of their talent/recruits are from the Carolinas/Georgia & they find underrated talent, Isaiah Simmons was a 3 star from Kansas that was gonna play WR at Illinois. Etienne was a 3 star at the time he committed. They got a couple 3 star commits this cycle.

Notre Dame throws bags around but most of their talent is from the Midwest/East Coast & California/Hawaii.

BAMA OFFERS EVERY 4/5 STAR IN THE COUNTRY THEN THROW BAGS AT THE ONES THEY WANT. THIS **** MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
And for the record, that wasn't a swipe at Usaf. There are a ton of mopey pvssy Miami "fans" who post on the board nearly non-stop, who are always telling us how this kid or that kid is "never coming to Miami".

In a perfect world, @RVACane would be able to ban those mopes as quickly as he bans people who insult the Maudes.

I understand pessimism. But the non-stop negativity and the mocking of posters who discuss some of these long-shot recruits is just sad. People who are that negative about Miami's prospects need to find another program to root for.
Been saying it for years.

Advertisement
Back