5-star OT Leigh continues building bond with Justice through quarantine

Advertisement

When will idiots stop calling Seantrel Henderson a "transfer" to Miami?

HE WAS A SIGNEE.

Seantrel did NOT sign in February. He signed with USC in March. HE NEVER ENROLLED AT USC THOUGH. USC released him from his LOI and he signed with Miami.

THE FIRST TIME SEANTREL ENROLLED IN COLLEGE WAS AT MIAMI. He was never a transfer.

Advertisement
When will idiots stop calling Seantrel Henderson a "transfer" to Miami?

HE WAS A SIGNEE.

Seantrel did NOT sign in February. He signed with USC in March. HE NEVER ENROLLED AT USC THOUGH. USC released him from his LOI and he signed with Miami.

THE FIRST TIME SEANTREL ENROLLED IN COLLEGE WAS AT MIAMI. He was never a transfer.
Meh, you're making a technical point but you yourself described the reason people say that and effectively what they mean. Dude signed his LOI with another school, and ended up with UM for other reasons. If your girl goes to the prom with someone else, you can still be her first husband. Just not her first.

eddie murphy film GIF

Advertisement
Meh, you're making a technical point but you yourself described the reason people say that and effectively what they mean. Dude signed his LOI with another school, and ended up with UM for other reasons. If your girl goes to the prom with someone else, you can still be her first husband. Just not her first.

He didn't "end up with Miami for other reasons". National Signing Day is just one day of the year.

If Seantrel had been a verbal to USC for 4 years, and then the USC sanctions had been announced one day before Signing Day, and he flipped from USC to Miami, then Miami STILL would have been his second choice.

Once again, you make a ridiculous comparison to a girl to try to rationalize ****e. The reality is that Seantreal was NOT a transfer. This is not some pouty-little-***** game of "well, we were Seantrel's second choice". Fact is, Miami has been the second choice of a LOT of kids, including Kellen Winslow. That doesn't make those kids "transfers".

It's not a "technical point". It's fact.

He didn't "end up with Miami for other reasons". National Signing Day is just one day of the year.

If Seantrel had been a verbal to USC for 4 years, and then the USC sanctions had been announced one day before Signing Day, and he flipped from USC to Miami, then Miami STILL would have been his second choice.

Once again, you make a ridiculous comparison to a girl to try to rationalize ****e. The reality is that Seantreal was NOT a transfer. This is not some pouty-little-***** game of "well, we were Seantrel's second choice". Fact is, Miami has been the second choice of a LOT of kids, including Kellen Winslow. That doesn't make those kids "transfers".

It's not a "technical point". It's fact.
You sound like an old man yelling at the clouds.

I’m not arguing he was a transfer, so you can let that go, unless you’ve got an autistic tick.

For you to call NSD just another day is ridiculous and marks your argument as a troll. You can feel whatever you want about henderson. that’s your business. but try a bit harder to understand what others are saying, if you’re going to bother posting on a board with them. bender signed signed a LOI elsewhere, and then **** had to go down for him to wind up at UM. Most folks view that recruiting dynamic with an asterisk, and not a heck of a lot different from I. Walker given he enrolled early and transferred before his senior year of HS was even done. You don’t have to agree with that but there really isn’t any point worth making to argue about here.

Internet tough guy alert
I was just messing with you when I told you to shut up, I’m not acting like a tough guy, but I’m simply not interested in conversing with a gator fan on a Hurricane message board. I have a couple gator friends, can cordially talk sports with plenty of people. But I’m on a Hurricane fan message board, I certainly don’t visit here to talk gator football. And I have no interest in making a internet friend with a gator fan on a cane message board.

but if y’all want to keep being pen pals, or MySpace friends, go for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was just messing with you when I told you to shut up, I’m not acting like a tough guy, but I’m simply not interested in conversing with a gator fan on a Hurricane message board. I have a couple gator friends, can cordially talk sports with plenty of people. But I’m on a Hurricane fan message board, I certainly don’t visit here to talk gator football. And I have no interest in making a internet friend with a gator fan on a cane message board.

but if y’all want to keep be pen pals, or MySpace friends, go for it.
Is Myspace even around?

Is Myspace even around?
I don’t know, my point was I don’t make virtual friends as it is, I don’t have any of those pen pal networks.

so I’m certainly not interested in making virtual friends with a gator while I’m coming here to divulge in Cane information.

Advertisement
I don’t know, my point was I don’t make virtual friends as it is, I don’t have any of those pen pal networks.

so I’m certainly not interested in making virtual friends with a gator while I’m coming here to divulge in Cane information.
You don’t want to be my virtual friend? Jeeeez dude. No Christmas gift for you next year.

If he wants to talk football and be respectful, I don’t care who comes to this board. You hate anyone that has a different opinion as you?
No I don’t hate anyone... like I said, I have friends who are UF fans and I can speak just about anything with anyone. There’s just a time and place for everything, and a Hurricane fan message board isn’t the place to be friendly to a gator fan... not for me anyway.

Clemson made a great effort down the stretch and he's going to sign with them on Saturday.

Just got word from his camp.

Advertisement
Back