5-star OT Leigh continues building bond with Justice through quarantine

View as article
Advertisement
Anyone know why Khalil Brantley is tweeting at Tristan Leigh?
Is this just him hyping his boy or some crazy Thursday movement
@Cribby said we were after some big fish. Then seeing that we saw zero decommitments and signed ALL of our kids the 1st day of ESD, it makes you think. Then couple that with this: Kid was in FL visiting UF maybe a week ago, is it possible he made a surprise unofficial visit to Miami while in the state?....then lastly, Brantley isn't known AT ALL for tweeting random players so....

@Cribby said we were after some big fish. Then seeing that we saw zero decommitments and signed ALL of our kids the 1st day of ESD, it makes you think. Then couple that with this: Kid was in FL visiting UF maybe a week ago, is it possible he made a surprise unofficial visit to Miami while in the state?....then lastly, Brantley isn't known AT ALL for tweeting random players so....
Pretty sure Cribby was talking about Garcia,T2,Mason.

Doubt it was Garcia because we all knew there was interest. T2 yeah, Maason yeah, but he said multiple big-name kids...so maybe it's just me but I think multiple is more than 2. Read on an OSU board that his family is moving to the area he goes to school at and his little brother is a 2023 kid that would have to play HS football in said area/location, and that factor is GREATLY influencing his decision. Based upon that Intel (and Wiltfong was chatting with these posters too), and then add in Brantley's tweet....I'd be surprised if we're not sitting Top 3 for him right now. He's a Northern VA kid, so I can see some hesitation on moving the family to Norman OK or Clemson SC...could definitely see the move from Northern VA/DC area to Miami FL though....

Advertisement

I don't think so. Garcia yes, but I don't think Miami was chasing T2. Some posters said he had an offer others said he didn't. Who knows. Smith was the absolute longest of longshots. Doesnt sound like Miami was his second choice either.

So maybe there is still a surprise or two depending on the offseason moves. Texas missed on Meyer and Cristobal, I still think they are going to throw Saban money at Dan Mullen, and UF recruits will be in the wind. Leigh would be an amazing surprise, though it still doesnt solve Miamis problems on the interior line.

I don't think so. Garcia yes, but I don't think Miami was chasing T2. Some posters said he had an offer others said he didn't. Who knows. Smith was the absolute longest of longshots. Doesnt sound like Miami was his second choice either.

So maybe there is still a surprise or two depending on the offseason moves. Texas missed on Meyer and Cristobal, I still think they are going to throw Saban money at Dan Mullen, and UF recruits will be in the wind. Leigh would be an amazing surprise, though it still doesnt solve Miamis problems on the interior line.
T2 is like Taurean Charles times 10. I wonder if he's ever tried fighting a coach? "Drop kick me! Drop kick me!" (Year of the Bull reference)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back