5-star DE Stewart talks Paradise, plan for recruitment

Y'all thought he was going to sign here only bc it's "the crib"? Lmao
You’re retarded. We don’t have the infrastructure to pay that and or offer the type of money even close to what players like Shemar go for.

You saying that shows that you’re as clueless as ever.

Advertisement
LOL at that guy. If true, sure LSU said we don't do that.

I don't think its true, I think they are just butthurt, but if it is even remotely true and there is some adult on his team asking for a handout we got no chance.

I was slightly concerned about his interest in LSU until I saw this. This pretty much seals the deal for Miami, IMO. Bridge to LSU has just been burnt. You can't put a kid on blast and say he's only interested in schools that are paying him, because now if he signs with LSU you have just admitted the school paid him.

Advertisement
If word gets back to Stewart that LSU people made a video publicly stating that the reason he is trending away from them is that someone in his camp is after dirty money and looking to get paid- you really think that type of disrespect is going to make him like them more and push him towards LSU?
No, like I said I don't believe this at all and I agree with you that bridge is burned there is no way he ends up at LSU. What I was saying is if there really is some shady person asking for handouts, which again I don't believe, then we are screwed because some other SEC school will outbid us

Some notes from TAMU board:

apparently Jimbo hired not one but TWO of UGA defensive analysts. The second one was a primary contact with both Shemar Stewart AND Kamari Wilson when he was at UGA. Likely the reason both seem to be interested in TAMU now. Wilson just took an OV there last weekend. Shemar is saying he is visiting there the last weekend in July when the dead period opens up for a week.

View attachment 148828
Now there’s a place that might rival or even out sack Bama…they spend BIIIIIG money on recruits…

Advertisement
Now there’s a place that might rival or even out sack Bama…they spend BIIIIIG money on recruits…

Recommended Secret Plan:
Visit TAMU, take the McDonalds bag full of cash (ask them to Supersize it AND give him a free vanilla cone), come back and commit to Miami. What's Jimbo going to do, call the bag police?

Advertisement
“Came asking for something and LSU said no” lol. Coming from One of the biggest cheating programs. Seriously I cracked up. Anyways arent kids about to start collecting NIL money?! Fokyn douche

LSU telling a 5 star recruit "sorry, no bags"

e937df3604dbc437d680c6eb985be06f.gif

Advertisement

So LSU sees the writing on the wall and they put this rumor out. Can anybody here confirm hearing this?

Yea ok lmao LSU is the one school I can believe would never, ever, ever do anything illegal to secure a top 10 recruit..... lnao sour *** grapes if I've ever seen it from what looks like one of the biggest ******* dweebs I've ever seen.

So LSU sees the writing on the wall and they put this rumor out. Can anybody here confirm hearing this?

What complete fücken büll****, if Stewart or anyone in his camp on his visit asked for even an extra bag of chips, they would throw cancer stricken kids off the roof of their Childrens hospital to make sure he got them. Coach O would be there to give them some soothing words as they sailed on down to certain death. Fücken dirty a$$ mother fückers acting clean now just to tarnish this kid who had the nerve to say no thanks.

Advertisement
Back