5-star DB Fred Davis Returning To Hard Rock Soon

View as article
Still something is off, if you watch the video (or see screenshot below), the back of the mail truck is not really damaged, like at all, if a car hit it at 115, I imagine it be pretty smashed up and the report said witnesses said it was a head on crash due to a wrong lane driver. Possible it was due to it being flipped like you said, but I wonder if he was speeding around a slow car on one of those long *** one lane backwoods highways, went into the other lane, and hit the mail truck. View attachment 151101
He didn’t hit the mail truck at 115, he wasn’t able to slow down in time because he was doing 115.

Advertisement
He didn’t hit the mail truck at 115, he wasn’t able to slow down in time because he was doing 115.

Regardless, even if he hit it at 40mph, look at the back of the truck, the bumper does not have a dent, and he hit it hard enough to cause it to flip into the other lane. Also you bring up another good point, how do they know he was going that fast? skid mark scientists or something? Car chip/gps?

Regardless, even if he hit it at 40mph, look at the back of the truck, the bumper does not have a dent, and he hit it hard enough to cause it to flip into the other lane. Also you bring up another good point, how do they know he was going that fast? skid mark scientists or something? Car chip/gps?

All the above you mentioned... they can recreate an accident scene based on where skid marks start, chip in car...any cameras nearby etc

He didnt truly hit the mail truck at 115 mph but its estimated thats what his speed was as he was going down the road.

I really struggle with this. Avantae did what he did, we dismissed him yet other fanbases say "Miami gon Miami". This kid does this and Clemson keeps him on the roster... I know its not apples to apples but the hypocrisy is annoying.
I mean it’s not even close to the same sphere of accusations. Avantae is charged with a violent felony against a pregnant woman. Everyone knows Dabo is a fake moral bible thumper.

Advertisement
I mean it’s not even close to the same sphere of accusations. Avantae is charged with a violent felony against a pregnant woman. Everyone knows Dabo is a fake moral bible thumper.
Got it and I'm. not saying we shouldn't have dismissed him, in my opinion we did the right thing. What I'm annoyed at is the perception other fanbases have of us when we do the right thing and this kid is going to get a wrist slap at Clemson. He could have very well killed someone at those speeds and in my opinion he should get more than just internal discipline by the team.

His hair got in the way of his eyes and he couldn’t see the speedometer. Thought he was only going 55. Honest mistake. Court will take into consideration these mitigating circumstances in reducing any penalty. Probation and requirement to keep his hair below a certain length. This will be checked by his probation officer. (Judge, jury, probation officer all regular attendees at massive South Carolina Megachurch which handles athletic compensation programs. In fact, Judge himself sings in the choir.)

It’s crazy how things like this still get buried for a month.
Not so fast. Local editors and reporters also regularly attend the same aforementioned South Carolina financial institution/church supporting Clemson program.

No problem.

All are busy with Church activities, you know, choir practice, teaching Sunday school, organizing raffle for new wing,pot luck dinner for visiting pastor (also doubles as one of the football coordinators) and so on. Just haven’t gotten around to writing up a few short paragraphs or two.

Cookie doing some hardcore forensics on this. I see an easy acquittal for this unfortunate and unlucky young man. Ready for Georgia opener.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All seriousness. What is with all the kids getting dodge chargers? I mean there is a million different cars to pick from

It's a savvy recruiting trick- smart coaches know dodge products will always need repairs and kids can't afford extended warranties. Want to transfer? Good luck paying $8000 for a new transmission .

Advertisement
Justice will be what it will be and maybe justice isn't even truly served as it always isn't.

I'm not going to crucify the young man, but I'm okay with some if they choose to do so.

Accidents are called accidents for a reason. They are unfortunate events that nobody intended to happen. You can increase the chance of an accident by speeding, driving while distracted, etc. I've been a speeder most of my life. I've texted (rarely) and talked on the phone gotten blowjobs, driven drunk, etc.

I've been fortunate, he wasn't. I've made dumb decisions, he did as well. I would legitimately be torn as to what to do if I was in a position to discipline, throw off the team, jail, prosecute or whatever.

No way he should've been speeding that fast. I'm not standing up for him. One life may be impacted for a lifetime, does justice demand another? **** if I know, but I'm not going to crucify him when I've done some similar things, minus the accident.

Best wishes to the mail carrier and anyone else injured.

Cookie doing some hardcore forensics on this. I see an easy acquittal for this unfortunate and unlucky young man. Ready for Georgia opener.
Even though he was the only person in the car did anyone even actually see him driving?!? Like cmon America get woke ask the important questions.

Dance Lol GIF by Channel 7

His punishment was handed out. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Not all situations are apples to apples. It's one thing to put your own life in danger but to bring others into it is brutal. Their lives may never be the same because of this kid dumb decision.

Skid Mark Scientists? I'm going to give my wife that title so she feels empowered when doing my laundry

Advertisement
Back