5 Star Athlete/Safety James Williams Commits to Miami

Advertisement
So he’s ranked 20 best player on Rivals, but still a 4 star? What’s up with that....
he'll be a 5*. Typically Rivals ends up with 30-35 5*s per class.

actually, I take that back, now that he's a Cane, they'll keep him at a 4* :ROFLMAO:

Ok, real question. Where does Williams play? The dude can lineup at pretty much any spot besides DT. My first instinct is to put him near the LOS. A rangy guy with his size would kill it as a LB or Striker. Then I see the highlights of him playing center field and I’m thinking he’s gotta play safety. Diaz needs to invent a new position that’s DE/LB/S

Mark this date in your memory banks. This is the domino that had to fall to finally convince these boys to stay home and put on for their city. Get ready for a recruiting run like you've never seen before.
you honestly could be right. Get Leonard Taylor, convince Jason Marshall to come onboard, add Brashard Smith and maybe down the line, Marcus Tate wants to join the train. Could be an UNREAL finish based off this tidal wave James just caused.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, real question. Where does Williams play? The dude can lineup at pretty much any spot besides DT. My first instinct is to put him near the LOS. A rangy guy with his size would kill it as a LB or Striker. Then I see the highlights of him playing center field and I’m thinking he’s gotta play safety. Diaz needs to invent a new position that’s DE/LB/S
Use him like Derwin James.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1595420448096.png

They laughed and spat on him! GOAT.

Advertisement
Back