5* QB Matt Corral

Advertisement
Not possible. According to Gaytor Bate, they'll get him after losing out on everybody else.

Advertisement
No lie, taking him over Sit. I follow Cali football, and the kid is the goods, and hails from a traditional powerhouse program that shells out NFL talent. Got some homies who are well connected w Poly (alumni). Going to hit them to see if they know of any interest level of this kid w us (although since they are also die hard Trojan fans, they may be a lil reluctant and bitter to share this info. Lol)

Just spoke w my boy; said dude is still recruiting for SC and he wants to start right away at a school. But he said he's going to get more of a scoop. Said Bama is on him tough and so is Oregon.

Just spoke w my boy; said dude is still recruiting for SC and he wants to start right away at a school. But he said he's going to get more of a scoop. Said Bama is on him tough and so is Oregon.

Pretty sure he eliminated USC after he decommitted

Advertisement

Word is he didn't. But the schools he may be looking at are Oregon, Washington, and Bama is coming on strong. My boy said he doesn't know the full details, but he'll find out and see if we have a legit shot.

Word is he didn't. But the schools he may be looking at are Oregon, Washington, and Bama is coming on strong. My boy said he doesn't know the full details, but he'll find out and see if we have a legit shot.

Either your boy is clueless or you're making things up.

1. Every USC source has said it was either a mutual decommitment or that USC just dropped him. Either way, USC is out.

2. You think Washington, out of all schools, is recruiting him? WA already has two elite QBs committed. They have zero interest in Corral.

You should get a new west coast source, canes1968 was more on point than your guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
No chance in ****. It's Perry now. Sits 2018 class. Richt don't play the Turban and Jimbob drop and replace game.

Sit was just on campus and we all heard him talking to Pete after the visit. He's not dropping us and we're not dropping him. Not to mention how much Richt wanted Sit as the QB in this class. I see no reason to think that has changed

Lots of definitive statements in this thread. Glad you are all 100% certain on the kids recruiting... in June

Rell - good heads up on the info. Interested to see what else you track down.

Advertisement
Back