5* QB Matt Corral

Advertisement
Real quick question: is this pill thing a rumor or is there actual proof that he does?

Lol at saying rel is lying when he specifically said his friend told him and he never tries to be an insider. He just telling u what his boy said and rel has a track record of not being an insider he just droppin what his friend said.

I said he was wrong, because he is.

1. Corral isn't still considering USC. That is literally per Corral himself.

2. Washington has a 5* and a high 4* QB committed. They aren't recruiting Corral.

This board has great insiders and people with similar knowledge, but not every source is accurate, even if they are close to the situation. Rell complaining that has info can't be questioned is just ridiculous, given all the pother information out there on Corral

[MENTION=14258]ILCane2011[/MENTION], my ninja, imma enroll u in a comprehension class, b/c yo *** can't read for ish! You were called out, by me, b/c u said either my boy was clueless or I'm making stuff up. I told you, point blank, that my source DIDN'T have all the info, BUT this is what he heard (from coaches and his nephew who is Corral's teammate)...but he'll TRY to find out more, most importantly, if there was a REAL interest in us (Miami). I further told you, YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, WEREN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR ME TO MAKE UP ANYTHING.

My ninja [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] laughed at yo *** b/c I'm not known or never been known for being or trying to be an insider, so calling me a liar is laughable at best. That's y he laughed at you, and that's y I'm laughing at u. You're trying so hard to prove someone wrong, when ninja, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING WAS 100. I passed what a blue bird said, that's it. Now take yo cynical *** back somewhere.

Lol at saying rel is lying when he specifically said his friend told him and he never tries to be an insider. He just telling u what his boy said and rel has a track record of not being an insider he just droppin what his friend said.

2. Washington has a 5* and a high 4* QB committed. They aren't recruiting Corral.

This board has great insiders and people with similar knowledge, but not every source is accurate, even if they are close to the situation. Rell complaining that has info can't be questioned is just ridiculous, given all the pother information out there on Corral

[MENTION=14258]ILCane2011[/MENTION], my ninja, imma enroll u in a comprehension class, b/c yo *** can't read for ish! You were called out, by me, b/c u said either my boy was clueless or I'm making stuff up. I told you, point blank, that my source DIDN'T have all the info, BUT this is what he heard (from coaches and his nephew who is Corral's teammate)...but he'll TRY to find out more, most importantly, if there was a REAL interest in us (Miami). I further told you, YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, WEREN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR ME TO MAKE UP ANYTHING.

My ninja [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] laughed at yo *** b/c I'm not known or never been known for being or trying to be an insider, so calling me a liar is laughable at best. That's y he laughed at you, and that's y I'm laughing at u. You're trying so hard to prove someone wrong, when ninja, I NEVER SAID ANYTHING WAS 100. I passed what a blue bird said, that's it. Now take yo cynical *** back somewhere.

I didn't really realize how many ninjas are members of CIS. Wasn't aware that feudal Japanese mercenaries were such big American football fans. It really is a testament to how the game is becoming global these days. Anyways, welcome Far East friends, or should I say, Konichiwa.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I didn't really realize how many ninjas are members of CIS. Wasn't aware that feudal Japanese mercenaries were such big American football fans. It really is a testament to how the game is becoming global these ways. Anyways, welcome Far East friends, or should I say, Konichiwa.

Lol. I like it [MENTION=10810]RocketsandCanes[/MENTION]. Out of curiosity, does ur user name indicate ur a Houston Rockets fan?

I didn't really realize how many ninjas are members of CIS. Wasn't aware that feudal Japanese mercenaries were such big American football fans. It really is a testament to how the game is becoming global these ways. Anyways, welcome Far East friends, or should I say, Konichiwa.

Lol. I like it [MENTION=10810]RocketsandCanes[/MENTION]. Out of curiosity, does ur user name indicate ur a Houston Rockets fan?

It does not. It's the good ole' Toledo Rockets. I was a big T-Mac and Stevie Franchise fan though. So I can get down with some Houston Rockets.

It does not. It's the good ole' Toledo Rockets. I was a big T-Mac and Stevie Franchise fan though. So I can get down with some Houston Rockets.

Ahhhhh, got you. Right on, my man.

Advertisement
Sits needs to prove he can complete passes to his own team and not the defense.

Dudes got the talent, but not so confident he's a good Quarterback. At least we got Perry for 3 years, so no rush on needing him to play.

but for real, the kid needs to calm the **** down when he talks.

Turning down 5 Star QB. Are we back yet?

No, because we shouldn't be turning him down. At least let the kid visit.

I have had little to no problem with the staff's recruiting this cycle (as I obviously shouldn't), but when I read that we apparently just totally turned the kid down, that was pretty frustrating to read. If it's serious off the field stuff I get it, but so far it just seems like rumors because other schools have no problem with the kid evidently. And I like Sit's potential a lot, but to just be so hard-headed like that, I don't get it. If talking to another QB and letting him visit offended Sitkowski that much, then he may be way too soft anyway.

Neg me all you want but it's stupid to completely tell Corral no. As of now he is a better QB than Sitkowski.

Last edited:

I think you're taking it too personally man. The qualifier "either/or" is important here, because if you aren't making things up, then there's no reason to be offended because that means it's on your guy's side. In this case your guy is way off, and that's not an indictment on you or anything. I doubt anyone straight up thinks you're making stuff up, or at least I hope not. Regardless of whether he was right or wrong, the info is always appreciated by most on here, myself included.

Sits needs to prove he can complete passes to his own team and not the defense.

Dudes got the talent, but not so confident he's a good Quarterback. At least we got Perry for 3 years, so no rush on needing him to play.

but for real, the kid needs to calm the **** down when he talks.

Sits is in high school, he's probably a tad nervous doing interviews. He'll get better with time. You're an adult, who still writes run on sentences. What's your excuse?

Advertisement
Just spoke w my boy; said dude is still recruiting for SC and he wants to start right away at a school. But he said he's going to get more of a scoop. Said Bama is on him tough and so is Oregon.

Pretty sure he eliminated USC after he decommitted

Word is he didn't. But the schools he may be looking at are Oregon, Washington, and Bama is coming on strong. My boy said he doesn't know the full details, but he'll find out and see if we have a legit shot.

Washington has Sirmon and Yankoff, USC contacted Sirmon tho to see about flipping him... i doubt they flip Sirmon but Yankoff could possibly be a flip for them, i imagine hes their plan B... if UW had Sirmon and Corral after Browning leaves, WOW!!! i doubt that happens tho lol just imagine Corral at The U!!!

I have had little to no problem with the staff's recruiting this cycle (as I obviously shouldn't), but when I read that we apparently just totally turned the kid down, that was pretty frustrating to read. If it's serious off the field stuff I get it, but so far it just seems like rumors because other schools have no problem with the kid evidently. And I like Sit's potential a lot, but to just be so hard-headed like that, I don't get it. If talking to another QB and letting him visit offended Sitkowski that much, then he may be way too soft anyway.

Neg me all you want but it's stupid to completely tell Corral no. As of now he is a better QB than Sitkowski.

You don't make any sense. You can't say Sits is soft for taking coach on his word we were only taking one Qb then turn around and tout a kid who's fresh off a commitment because he's scared of a depth chart on top of character concerns. Corral is the type of QB to flip again in January after Kosi cements himself as a starter.

You don't make any sense. You can't say Sits is soft for taking coach on his word we were only taking one Qb then turn around and tout a kid who's fresh off a commitment because he's scared of a depth chart on top of character concerns. Corral is the type of QB to flip again in January after Kosi cements himself as a starter.

In my opinion, there's a decent chance either could decommit if Nkosi shows he's most likely the guy for the next three years. In fact, I'd say it's even likely that whoever our QB commit is would decommit if Nkosi looks THAT good. So why can't I call him soft? Don't give me that coach's word nonsense because it goes both ways. If players can talk to other schools and decommit, showing that their word often means nothing, then coaches can (and most top coaches in the country do) do the same. I respect Richt and his principles, but that's just the reality of recruiting.

Even with all that being said, we're both over-complicating it. That fact of the matter is that it's just foolish to turn this kid away, not just because he's a 5 star, but because he's easily one of the best QBs in the country and far ahead of Sitkowski at this point in time. And this is coming from someone who has stuck up for Sitkowski several times on here when everyone else was dogging him (people have a reason to be skeptical, but just pointing that out). We need to at least let the kid visit and it's that simple.

As far as character concerns go, all I've seen so far are unsubstantiated rumors (if someone like Dee or Pete has spoken on it, please enlighten me). If he just got in a fight or two then I don't really give a **** about that. If it's pills/drugs, then that is obviously a whole different story.

Last edited:
Advertisement

In my opinion, there's a decent chance either could decommit if Nkosi shows he's most likely the guy for the next three years. In fact, I'd say it's even likely that whoever our QB commit is would decommit if Nkosi looks THAT good. So why can't I call him soft? Don't give me that coach's word nonsense because it goes both ways. If players can talk to other schools and decommit, showing that their word often means nothing, then coaches can (and most top coaches in the country do) do the same. I respect Richt and his principles, but that's just the reality of recruiting.

Even with all that being said, we're both over-complicating it. That fact of the matter is that it's just foolish to turn this kid away, not just because he's a 5 star, but because he's easily one of the best QBs in the country and far ahead of Sitkowski at this point in time. And this is coming from someone who has stuck up for Sitkowski several times on here when everyone else was dogging him (people have a reason to be skeptical, but just pointing that out). We need to at least let the kid visit and it's that simple.

As far as character concerns go, all I've seen so far are unsubstantiated rumors (if someone like Dee or Pete has spoken on it, please enlighten me). If he just got in a fight or two then I don't really give a **** about that. If it's pills/drugs, then that is obviously a whole different story.

Why do people take this afraid approach all the time? Just because you may have a young star player at a postion doesn't mean that will make a kid goes elsewhere
Bama just had a offensive rookie of the year in jalen hurts. Did 5star qb tua taglovia decommit? No..
Did 5star Jake fromm decommit after Jacob eason started? No....What about Trevor lawrence after clemson just signed 2 high 4 star qbs?. No...

Last edited:

Why do y'all take this afraid approach all the time?
Bama just had a offensive rookie of the year in jalen hurts. Did 5star qb tua taglovia decommit? No..
Did 5star Jake fromm decommit after Jacob eason started? No....What about Trevor lawrence after clemson just signed 2 high 4 star qbs?. No...

Sorry, but I don't believe using the two previous national championship teams as an example is a good comparison. You may have a point with UGA, but that's not always the case. I'm not saying it's a guarantee that whoever it is decommits, but it seems fair to me to say that there's a **** good chance it could happen. Sometimes kids want to play right away or at least have the idea that they will legitimately be able to compete for the job the next season, and if Nkosi looks so good that we can shoe him in as the guy for the next three years (barring injury, god forbid), then the recruit might realize that and feel they won't have a real shot at competing.

I would say both Fromm and Tua felt they would have a chance to start this season, because honestly neither Eason nor Hurts looked very good last season. Yes, Hurts was on a team that went to the national championship, but he was an awful passer. Also, let's not pretend you couldn't plug in just about any P5 starting QB and have the same results, if not actually winning the title.

Advertisement
Back