5* QB Matt Corral

Advertisement
Lots of definitive statements in this thread. Glad you are all 100% certain on the kids recruiting... in June

Rell - good heads up on the info. Interested to see what else you track down.
He is not remotely going back to USC. Info is way off.

Just spoke w my boy; said dude is still recruiting for SC and he wants to start right away at a school. But he said he's going to get more of a scoop. Said Bama is on him tough and so is Oregon.

Pretty sure he eliminated USC after he decommitted

Word is he didn't. But the schools he may be looking at are Oregon, Washington, and Bama is coming on strong. My boy said he doesn't know the full details, but he'll find out and see if we have a legit shot.

Either your boy is clueless or you're making things up.

1. Every USC source has said it was either a mutual decommitment or that USC just dropped him. Either way, USC is out.

2. You think Washington, out of all schools, is recruiting him? WA already has two elite QBs committed. They have zero interest in Corral.

You should get a new west coast source, canes1968 was more on point than your guy

Lol. Now I see why ninjas don't share ish on this board. Check it out; first off, I don't post "insider" crap on this board. Some of ya'll are so cynical it's not funny. So far, ya'll doubted Tweed, Brooklyndee, Rattler, just to name a few. Let me keep it 100 w u pimp, ya'll not that important to "make up things." My source at Poly actually played football for them and helps inner city youth who attend there w scholarship programs through his fraternity. Personally, idgaf if u believe me or not. Furthermore, I stated HE'S GOING TO GET MORE OF A SCOOP....HE DOESN'T KNOW THE FULL DETAILS....the schools HE MAY be looking at.... Like read, ninja, b4 u question anything.

The only thing my source (or sauce, per u) was certain of was Bama was showing major love and are coming on strong. The only thing he's certain of is dude wants to immediately start and he's a major diva. The only thing he was certain of was Corral was still trying to get teammates on board to USC as of two days ago. For God's sake, his nephew currently plays for USC (someone we recruited two cycles ago) and the other nephew is currently at Poly. I'm passing info on, that's all; believe it or not, makes me no difference.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol at saying rel is lying when he specifically said his friend told him and he never tries to be an insider. He just telling u what his boy said and rel has a track record of not being an insider he just droppin what his friend said.

Advertisement
Followed Blades, Jordan and Hightower too, FWIW. Can't hurt

Should I read into this wayyy too much like half the posters on CIS and speculate that Hightower thinks Sits sucks and worked out at USC to speak w Corral and recruit him to Miami so he has a legit QB coming in with him... and then pretend to be an insider with my theory?

Pretty interesting that Pete hasn't shut this thread down with one word but he has said in the past that we are only taking Sits.

Advertisement

Interesting. Say what you want, but there is usually something to it if there are a bunch of Twitter follows like this. Wouldn't put too much stock into it, but you have to think there's at least some contact. Or if not, he's trying to get in touch? I like Sitkowski's potential a lot but would take this kid over him to be honest.

Then again, I don't know anything about the possible off-field issues hinted at in this thread. If it was just a fight then I don't see that as a big deal unless he's just beating up every kid who looks at him the wrong way

Pretty interesting that Pete hasn't shut this thread down with one word but he has said in the past that we are only taking Sits.

This too. Pete is well known for that and no sight of him in here yet

Last edited:
Kids highlights are very impressive. Taking star QB's with off the field issues is a gamble, for every Manziel or Chad Kelly there are a hundred Malik Henry's

Advertisement
“Miami, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama,” Corral told 247Sports’ Luke Stampini at the Nike Opening. “I plan on cutting down my list as I take visits. I cut out those visits for July 20th because that is when I get back from vacation. So I will bust out all those visits once I go to Florida, I will go to Alabama next, then Georgia, and so on. I have no dates but I think Georgia is the 25th, Alabama is the 21st something like that. Then Florida after that.”

“Miami, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama,” Corral told 247Sports’ Luke Stampini at the Nike Opening. “I plan on cutting down my list as I take visits. I cut out those visits for July 20th because that is when I get back from vacation. So I will bust out all those visits once I go to Florida, I will go to Alabama next, then Georgia, and so on. I have no dates but I think Georgia is the 25th, Alabama is the 21st something like that. Then Florida after that.”

He aint coming to Miami. He apparently reached out to Miami shortly after his decommitment but Coach Richt isn't interested and sticking with Art.

These guys are just meeting each other so it's par for the course - I'm sure everyone is following each other at the opening. Think about it - these kids are the best of the best...of course they'll follow each other

Lol at saying rel is lying when he specifically said his friend told him and he never tries to be an insider. He just telling u what his boy said and rel has a track record of not being an insider he just droppin what his friend said.

I said he was wrong, because he is.

1. Corral isn't still considering USC. That is literally per Corral himself.

2. Washington has a 5* and a high 4* QB committed. They aren't recruiting Corral.

This board has great insiders and people with similar knowledge, but not every source is accurate, even if they are close to the situation. Rell complaining that has info can't be questioned is just ridiculous, given all the pother information out there on Corral

Advertisement
Back