5 of gators 8 top recruits are:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would take all except Quincy, and so should any of you. Clark profiles as a nose tackle, which are really hard to find, Lane is an elite athlete, and we all know about JC and Cook.

Gimme JC and Cook, and Muscrap can have the rest until he gets fired next year or has a stroke, whichever comes first.

Grown *** men tweeting these kids is embarrassing. I know every fan base does it but it really is one of the more pathetic things about this whole college football thing. And the dudes that talk **** to them? Just off yourself.

Advertisement
Meh, Clark is ok but dont think he's worth an extra ship at this point. As long as Valentine sticks, he, Moten and Jenkins are a solid haul of underclassmen DTs, we need at least another JUCO to go with Wyche before another Frosh, who frankly, looks pretty flabby and soft physically at this point. Not saying Clark might not become a beast, but kid hasnt really wowed much this year. We need another JUCO DT, another RB, hopefully Dixon, and some SAFETIES. Give me JC, Dixon, Pelon or Johnson, and someone like Cook or Sony, and this class is EPIC.

Rule of thumb...before sending Tweet or Facebook message, ask yourself "is this person in high school? Are they in college?"

If the answer is "yes": DO NOT CLICK SEND.

Meh, Clark is ok but dont think he's worth an extra ship at this point. As long as Valentine sticks, he, Moten and Jenkins are a solid haul of underclassmen DTs, we need at least another JUCO to go with Wyche before another Frosh, who frankly, looks pretty flabby and soft physically at this point. Not saying Clark might not become a beast, but kid hasnt really wowed much this year. We need another JUCO DT, another RB, hopefully Dixon, and some SAFETIES. Give me JC, Dixon, Pelon or Johnson, and someone like Cook or Sony, and this class is EPIC.

Take as much talent as we can get. There is going to be attrition, and with the schollies down the next two years we need to back load.

Advertisement
For a few of them, JC, Cook, Lane, it's either us or FSU.

Time for this staff, mostly Coley and Hurlie, to earn their money on the recruiting trail.

Lulz at the bolded part of this.

Coley is the primary for: Kaaya, Yearby, Rosier, Bethel, Gray, and the secondary for: Brady, Thomas, Jackson, Mayes, Smith, Michel, Cook, and Dixon.

Hurlie is the primary for: Powell, McCray, Turner, Michel, Cook, and the secondary for: Harris. He's also the primary for Jacques Patrick and one of the main reasons we have a shot at him.

Something about Lane doesn't add up. Mike Barrow being his cousin is a huge thing. His growing up a Cane fan is another thing.Out of respect for him and his childhood team you would think that he would at least be respectful even though he committed to another school but clearly he has not been. I'm thinking there is something we are not seeing. Did we cool on him? Is he a grades guy? Is he just a jerk? Overated?

Advertisement
Something about Lane doesn't add up. Mike Barrow being his cousin is a huge thing. His growing up a Cane fan is another thing.Out of respect for him and his childhood team you would think that he would at least be respectful even though he committed to another school but clearly he has not been. I'm thinking there is something we are not seeing. Did we cool on him? Is he a grades guy? Is he just a jerk? Overated?

He is just trolling the fans/posters on this site. He hasn't said anything bad about the team or coaches. He is also visiting for an OV and said he talks to the coaches.

Been said not short of a million times that they are not blood related.

I havent seen anything about Lane that makes him elite. Good player, sure, I would take him over some other guys, but the hype machine got way too high IMO.

Not saying Lane is a headcase but remember people were freaking out about Quincy (I was one of them) and it turns out that looks like a smart move by our staff, so who knows what has gone on in these face to face meetings over time.

Rule of thumb...before sending Tweet or Facebook message, ask yourself "is this person in high school? Are they in college?"

If the answer is "yes": DO NOT CLICK SEND.

Too logical and easy to follow for many posters.

Advertisement
Back