5 of gators 8 top recruits are:

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
from South Florida. Earn your keep big Al...take these guys and let's move forward. Sprinkle Ermon, Clark, Dalvin & JC into this class, and I'm going to forget about the VT and Duke game very quickly.

Advertisement
Its the truth and its y we are where we are, gotta get Cook at least. Hes that next level stud where ever he goes.

Advertisement
For a few of them, JC, Cook, Lane, it's either us or FSU.

Time for this staff, mostly Coley and Hurlie, to earn their money on the recruiting trail.

Idk about cook he gives too many mixed signals, but id be surprised if we don't at least get Jc. Gotta trust the tie though!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a feeling if we get Clarke we can get his fat butt in shape. Especially after a U Tough or whatever you call it. He already have 3-4 experience.

Has alot of raw potential

I have a feeling if we get Clarke we can get his fat butt in shape. Especially after a U Tough or whatever you call it. He already have 3-4 experience.

Has alot of raw potential

I think we're done at DT unless it's a JuCo.

I hope we are still after Clark, it would be retarded not too. I mean have you seen all the names we missed on and the 2015 DT Florida recruits?

Advertisement
Wow I don't care how many injuries you have, you can't ******* lose to Georgia Southern! If you guys think Golden is on the hot seat with an 8-3 season, what the **** is Muschamp sitting on?

Advertisement
Back