5* Kids

Just looked it up and they aint lyin, the last five years on 247 the top 32 get 5 stars. Which makes no sense, you cant have a preset number of 5 stars but whatever.

The point of the 32 preset is to mirror the 1st round of the draft.

Advertisement
Just looked it up and they aint lyin, the last five years on 247 the top 32 get 5 stars. Which makes no sense, you cant have a preset number of 5 stars but whatever.

They rate the kids 1-300. The top 32 represent the first 32 picks in the NFL draft, AKA 5* talent. I get the knock against that, but that's how they do it.

Pope is ranked 22 with 247 so when they do the final update he will be a 5 star. Jobe is like 33 or 34, he is right outside the range of being a 5 star. The top 32 under 247 are 5 stars

ESPN is basically using their JR300 rankings. Once they update them we could lose some in the 300 or we could have more. Have a better idea of those chances probably around may

Advertisement
Pope is ranked 22 with 247 so when they do the final update he will be a 5 star. Jobe is like 33 or 34, he is right outside the range of being a 5 star. The top 32 under 247 are 5 stars

ESPN is basically using their JR300 rankings. Once they update them we could lose some in the 300 or we could have more. Have a better idea of those chances probably around may

when do they do their updates? after spring?

jobe def should be a 5 star , pope 5 star , reese (need him) should be a 5 star

Sorry, but Reese is nowhere near a 5star player.

Jobe - yes

Pope - yes

Campbell - **** close

Gainer(if we can land him) - **** close

The best candidates are Pope and Jobe. But Jobe isnt playing this year so I dont know how that works.

Why isn't Jobe playing this year?

He isn't playing in SFL. He's too old to play down here so he's transferring to a school in the NE to play his last year

Cheshire Academy in Cheshire Ct.

My sister went there back in the mid-80s.[/QUOT

am located pretty close to Cheshire.

Advertisement
Lorenzo Lingard

Mark Pope

Brian Hightower

Cleveland Reed

Tyreke Johnson

Brevin Jordan

I guess they choose to view it as a mark of being one of the 32 best players as opposed to a rare, game-changing talent. For this I prefer espn, they don't have a set number, they just pick guys they're comfortable projecting as game changers and future NFL stars.

I guess they choose to view it as a mark of being one of the 32 best players as opposed to a rare, game-changing talent. For this I prefer espn, they don't have a set number, they just pick guys they're comfortable projecting as game changers and future NFL stars.
This is a better way imo. You have to have game changing ability at your position to be considered a 5 star. Alot of players not even ranked are going to be drafted. Some from FCS schools.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Only 32kids get a 5 star ranking per year. Pope, Jobe, Lingard, Campbell, and Tyreke Johnson have the best chance imo. With Jordan and Sitkowski as outside shots to earn a 5th imo.

Any idea how we look with Johnson? I haven't seen a lot of stuff about him tbh.

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell!! I truly believe he's gonna explode in the rankings as time goes.. he's just developing, and he's an Elite athlete 6'2 185 4.3 legit.. but he's a true football player. Hope he's comin.. I think him and Pope are most likely to be 5 stars.

Only 32kids get a 5 star ranking per year. Pope, Jobe, Lingard, Campbell, and Tyreke Johnson have the best chance imo. With Jordan and Sitkowski as outside shots to earn a 5th imo.

Any idea how we look with Johnson? I haven't seen a lot of stuff about him tbh.

I think i've seen one positive article on him regarding us but i think he's a long shot right now, however what i've read is that he's a long way from deciding. If we're heading into december with a top3 class and playoff aspirations anything can happen.

This is Miami. No one committed to us will be bumped up to a 5*. Also don't be surprised if Lorenzo loses his.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Absolutely spot on. What a stupid system to say the top 32 are 5 stars.

The way players are tracking, besides Lingard, it seems like the only players we have a shot at, or are currently committed, to end up 5 stars are Pope and Tyson Campbell.

For a second there I thought you were making a joke about his age...I LOLed

Advertisement
Back