5* Kids

Advertisement
Pope is ranked 22 with 247 so when they do the final update he will be a 5 star. Jobe is like 33 or 34, he is right outside the range of being a 5 star. The top 32 under 247 are 5 stars

ESPN is basically using their JR300 rankings. Once they update them we could lose some in the 300 or we could have more. Have a better idea of those chances probably around may

when do they do their updates? after spring?

Right around may/June if I remember correctly. I have a feeling Silvera will end up in the 300 so I could realistically see 1-2 more from the commits we already have. Shall see tho

Pope is ranked 22 with 247 so when they do the final update he will be a 5 star. Jobe is like 33 or 34, he is right outside the range of being a 5 star. The top 32 under 247 are 5 stars

ESPN is basically using their JR300 rankings. Once they update them we could lose some in the 300 or we could have more. Have a better idea of those chances probably around may

Right around may/June if I remember correctly. I have a feeling Silvera will end up in the 300 so I could realistically see 1-2 more from the commits we already have. Shall see tho

He already should be honestly.

Advertisement

For a second there I thought you were making a joke about his age...I LOLed

LOL that would have been funny, I'm pretty sure Oklahoma had a 25, 26 year old linebacker at one time. He worked construction and somehow Bob Stoops found out about him

He already should be honestly.

You are not wrong sir

Advertisement
Just looked it up and they aint lyin, the last five years on 247 the top 32 get 5 stars. Which makes no sense, you cant have a preset number of 5 stars but whatever.

I simply don't care about stars anymore. When a kid like Garvin can do what he did and not be a 5 star player, you know it's messed up. You watch his film and it screams 5 star monster DE, but he was a 3 star for how long? Ridiculous.

Just looked it up and they aint lyin, the last five years on 247 the top 32 get 5 stars. Which makes no sense, you cant have a preset number of 5 stars but whatever.

I simply don't care about stars anymore. When a kid like Garvin can do what he did and not be a 5 star player, you know it's messed up. You watch his film and it screams 5 star monster DE, but he was a 3 star for how long? Ridiculous.

There are exceptions and we all know that these recruiting sites have to please the bigger schools. While its not always accurate, recruiting sites usually get it right.

Lorenzo Lingard

Mark Pope

Brian Hightower

Cleveland Reed

Tyreke Johnson

Brevin Jordan

LOL what?
I believe they'll be 5-stars by the end of the season... Problem?

Pope, Johnson, and Lorenzo for sure with Jordan as a long-shot but I have a hard time seeing how how Reed or Hightower are 5*, especially Hightower.

Why do you think so Liberty?

Hightower is ranked 40th on the composites so there is a chance he could jump up to 5 a star.

Advertisement
Lorenzo Lingard

Mark Pope

Brian Hightower

Cleveland Reed

Tyreke Johnson

Brevin Jordan

LOL what?
I believe they'll be 5-stars by the end of the season... Problem?

Pope, Johnson, and Lorenzo for sure with Jordan as a long-shot but I have a hard time seeing how how Reed or Hightower are 5*, especially Hightower.

Why do you think so Liberty?

Hightower is ranked 40th on the composites so there is a chance he could jump up to 5 a star.

No he's ranked 66th. He dropped a couple of days ago. Hightower doesn't have any elite traits at the moment which is why I said that. I do think if he puts it all together in his senior year that we'd have a Trevon Grimes type talent.

Advertisement
Back