5 freshmen All Americans?

If Quarterman isn't a lock, then no one is and the entire process is a shamockery of epic proportions.

Hes not a highlight kid but he's been arguably the most consistent player on defense the entire season. He has been phenomenal.

No. Richards is easily more of a lock than Shaq is. It really isn't even arguable, he's been amazing this year.
And the problem with you saying Shaq isn't a highlight kid is a very real reason I think Pinckney might get it over him.

Advertisement
If Quarterman isn't a lock, then no one is and the entire process is a shamockery of epic proportions.

Hes not a highlight kid but he's been arguably the most consistent player on defense the entire season. He has been phenomenal.

No. Richards is easily more of a lock than Shaq is. It really isn't even arguable, he's been amazing this year.
And the problem with you saying Shaq isn't a highlight kid is a very real reason I think Pinckney might get it over him.
youre a proven mouth breather. I couldn't give a **** less what you think

I think AR82 has the best shot ... then JJ... then Shaq...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Don't be so modest. JJ has played great, and made some highlight plays but he hasn't been as valuable as Shaq.
Not being modest.. Sacks are a more measurable stat... Alot of what Shaq brings to the table is not.. Now I will be a bit bias and say I think that Shaq..Dexter Lawrence and Ed Oliver are the most significant Freshmen to their respective teams

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back