5 freshmen All Americans?

Advertisement
Shaq's my All American... Its always good when others notice..but him being named an All American wouldn't make me any more proud of him... I know what he accomplished and understand most of those things go unoticed...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Richards, Quarterman, and Jackson are. Idk if Pinckney and Young will sneak in.

Richards leads all freshman WR in yards and Jackson has the most sacks by a freshman. Not sure where Shaq is in terms of tackles but he's got to be close

Brian Burns (FSU) has more sacks than Jackson.

Sorry guys, no way we get more than 2. Richards and maybe Jackson/Pinckney. Unfortunately for Jackson, the DL freshmen class is stacked with Lawrence (Clemson), Oliver (Houston), Gary (Michigan) and Bosa (OSU) just to name a few.

This is not meant to be a slight on our freshmen, who have me super thrilled about next year and the future. But there is some serious freshmen talent across the country this year.

u have to much common sense........most here just watch Miami games n have no clue about the serious talent around cfb.

Advertisement
I think AR82 has the best shot ... then JJ... then Shaq...

Advertisement
If Shaq and Richards aren't freshmans AA then the brainless dilapidated derelicts voting on that honor should drink Prestone until their eyeballs melt and their assh0les turn into amorphous blobs of gelatin.

Pretty sure AR and Shaq will be All Americans. And I do think people too notice of what Shaq accomplished. He was the leader of our defense as a true freshmen. That's ridiculous at this level.

I think AR82 has the best shot ... then JJ... then Shaq...

Sorry guys, no way we get more than 2. Richards and maybe Jackson/Pinckney. Unfortunately for Jackson, the DL freshmen class is stacked with Lawrence (Clemson), Oliver (Houston), Gary (Michigan) and Bosa (OSU) just to name a few.

This is not meant to be a slight on our freshmen, who have me super thrilled about next year and the future. But there is some serious freshmen talent across the country this year.

Thing is joe jackson stats are better than any freshman dend not named Brian burns who happens to have 9.5 on the season

True. Also, Oliver and lawrence are DT and Gary is arugarably a DT although he plans on edge a bit in 3-4. Jackson is not a DT which gives me hope that he'll get the nod

If Quarterman isn't a lock, then no one is and the entire process is a shamockery of epic proportions.

Hes not a highlight kid but he's been arguably the most consistent player on defense the entire season. He has been phenomenal.

Advertisement
Shaq, joe jack on d, ahmmon on offense. Outside chance with Pinckney. He should but they sh*t Miami players every year

Advertisement

Jackson lead all freshman in sacks (Didn't see Brian Burns stats last night). Jackson doesn't even start...Burns started some games as well. The others named are DT's. Bosa is an end but didn't have the impact of Jackson.

Last edited:
IMO Richards and Pinckney are locks to be All Americans. Jackson is probably the next most likely since he one of the top amongst all freshman in sacks, followed by Shaq. McCloud is unlikely to get it, but I guess its possible. Problem with Jackson getting it is theres a lot of good freshman DLineman. And Shaq just hasn't got as much hype as Pinckney for whatever reason so far this season. And that is important when it comes to all american voting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back