2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Here come the NIL comments. Completely forgetting that UM has an elite recruiting staff. Also, **** ND.
Different thread but lol at this. I’m already here for angry domer tears.

IMG_5835.jpeg

Advertisement
Shows the level of desperation and hate.... lets just make **** up

The PROGRAM isn't offering anyone a million dollars...

ND fans looking down upon CFB lol

View attachment 239395
That was in a community thread. In their board thread they weren’t saying this stuff but we’ll see if he commits to us. I have a feeling the salt will break out.

Advertisement

This guy is full of ****. He has no idea what Scott has said to Miami or Georgia.

It's all just a bunch of crap. And TEXTBOOK for what a kid in a local market does. He tells the hometown school that all is well, nothing to worry about, everything is fine...all up until the announcement is made that he is leaving.

Just happened to Oklahoma.

Yeah, keep that crystal ball on Notre Dame. Nobody cares.

Advertisement
This guy is full of ****. He has no idea what Scott has said to Miami or Georgia.

It's all just a bunch of crap. And TEXTBOOK for what a kid in a local market does. He tells the hometown school that all is well, nothing to worry about, everything is fine...all up until the announcement is made that he is leaving.

He’s only setting them up for a fall. That said, a number of them don’t see ND landing him.

He’s only setting them up for a fall. That said, a number of them don’t see ND landing him.

It's all good. ND and their writers have the added advantage of thinking they are so righteous, and that kids are always honest with them, and never just tell them what they want to hear.

Look, I'm Catholic and all, but **** those arrogant ********.

Even the ND fans know what he is saying is “insider speak”

Advertisement
C'mon @TheOriginalCane You cant tell me that a gentleman with your refined palate can sit here and tell me that an In N Out Burger lives up to the hype, cult following, and lines?

I was so disappointed the 1st time I had one, I had to go back again the next time I went to CA to see if I just caught a bad one. Nope.

And let's not forget that Bo Darville and Cledus Snow risked life and limb and incarceration to bring 400 cases of Coors from Texarkana to Atlanta.

So...taste is relative...you may tend to like what you can't have...a little bit more than what's available on every corner...

I like the post claiming he told them ND is where he wants to be, but they wanted him to "get all his visits out of the way before a commitment". Because that's impossible. He can take as many official visits as he wants now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back