2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wanna start chugging the kool-aid so badly, but I’m trying to temper expectations.

If you wanna temper expectations for Saturday’s in the fall, I get it. Totally cool with that.

But there’s no reason to temper any expectations for that Wednesday in December and also that one in early February. Mario will always win those days. He got here last year, and as an OL guru obviously, the first thing he noticed is the OL was an abomination. So he signs the best OL class in the country.

This class, all the attention is on the DL. And when he does that, trust me, he’s going to sign one of the very best DL classes in the country. Guaranteed. This man is a ******* savage and stops at nothing on the trail. I don’t know what the mix will be yet, but we are getting multiple blue-chip DL. Like, several.

Advertisement
Jackson for sure in the "want in group. Jones Im not sure if all thosenother dudes commit. Miami incredibly is in a good spor with all of them. Receptivity is great and yes Jason Taylor is the DVD of the DL but with a gold jacket.
Watch 2 or 3 years people are gonna be calling him the Hartline of the d-line

Advertisement
Miami would take Breland, Scott, Stone and TA if they all want in.

For sure although I think the question is would one of those blackout if they all wanted in while not knowing that the others would as well..if that makes sense.

We have some major studs in play at DT this year. We have a legit 5-7 top notch DTs that we are strongly being considered for. DE is the more curious groups beyond Stewart, who the staff is clearly a priority with

Advertisement
Is Scott anywhere near a commitment date? I saw he originally was set to commit late January but was curious if he's hinted at anything recently.

I'm like one 5-star DT away from dropping acid, hopping the wall at my old summer camp and going for a swim in the giant vat of bug juice.
Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

Advertisement
Jackson for sure in the "want in group. Jones Im not sure if all thosenother dudes commit. Miami incredibly is in a good spor with all of them. Receptivity is great and yes Jason Taylor is the DVD of the DL but with a gold jacket.
Is Jackson the Gainesville kid? I’d think that would be a tough pull. I’d love to see it if he’s one we are after.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back