2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Anger What GIF by Tennis TV

It has. ND has the FUND, but it's focused on players already enrolled. They have no program for signing recruits, and have shown no indication they'll play that game.

They sell getting the kids paid once they've signed. Sam Hartman will most likely make $2M plus this year, for example -- but his transfer did not come with an upfront payment like many high school seniors are getting now. This is why they lost Keon Keeley and Payton Bowen last year, which in turn probably kept them from a top 5 class.

Is it effective? Who knows. But if Scott wants some NIL money upfront, he won't be getting it from ND.

All of that and as long as you aren't a total dumbass you'll be taken care of post graduation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Srsly. This **** gets slurpers at least thread-banned.

I should get banned for pointing out a truth - that our 2024 class is essentially entirely made up of 3 star players and it remains to be seen if Cristobal will land a five star this cycle? I dont hope or speculate- I leave that to the slurpers. I look at the facts as they stand today.

Advertisement
I should get banned for pointing out a truth - that our 2024 class is essentially entirely made up of 3 star players and it remains to be seen if Cristobal will land a five star this cycle? I dont hope or speculate- I leave that to the slurpers. I look at the facts as they stand today.

It'll be as it it'll be and whichever site ranks us the lowest, posters will talk about disrespect and how they don't know ****. The site that has us ranked the highest will be lauded as the 2024 recruiting champs of good evaluations. This happens yearly.

Smart money if you're a recruit, wait and see what we look like.

Srsly. This **** gets slurpers at least thread-banned.
I don’t see it that way. An attacking, mocking behavioral pattern belittling other posters is what gets a few rabid slurpers in trouble. Raining constant misery and idiotic quips gets a few **** on everything mopes in trouble.

They both deteriorate the board for the bulk of people here. Most people here are fans simply giving honest opinions and are not agenda driven. That should be how it is. I don’t like every opinion or manner in which they’re delivered but that’s how it is.

I don’t see it that way. An attacking, mocking behavioral pattern belittling other posters is what gets a few rabid slurpers in trouble. Raining constant misery and idiotic quips gets a few **** on everything mopes in trouble.

They both deteriorate the board for the bulk of people here. Most people here are fans simply giving honest opinions and are not agenda driven. That should be how it is. I don’t like every opinion or manner in which they’re delivered but that’s how it is.
Mario doesn't have a record of landing only 3-stars. That was not an 'honest take' at all... unless that clown just started watching recruiting this year. There's no need for that bull**** in this thread about a 5-star who has Miami tied at the top of his list.

So when Mario wins game one of the season this year you're going to brag about him being undefeated and being 1-0?

No you're not. Because you're going to look at his history and project out the rest of the season and adjust your expectations based on that.

Do the same thing with recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back