2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Did Phil Knight follow Cristobal to UM? I must have missed the press release. He's been a great recruiter at Alabama and Oregon. Cristobal has had one good year of recruiting OL at UM. I'm not going to assume he can recruit UM the same way he recruited Bama and Oregon until he shows he can- that takes more than one class. If he lands a top 7 class again, then he will have demonstrated he can recruit elite players at positions other than OL TO UM consistently.
"Cristobal has had one good year of recruiting OL"

Are you trying to say the only high rated players in that class were on the OL???

Advertisement
Not arguing with you at all and you're not wrong, but QB is the one prospect (and OL to a slightly smaller perspective) where I'm not going to obliterate a staff for not signing highly ranked kids.

To me, it's more optics and helps the rest of your class more than anything. But for example I will be 0.0% surprised if Emory winds up a better player than Rashada. I just don't get surprised by the success or lack thereof from QB recruits, it's BY FAR the most impossible position to project.

If Francis Mauigoa is a bust, I will be literally on the floor shocked. I'll have to be helped off the floor. If Arch Manning is, I won't bat an eye.
I agree but my statement was more of an objective overview of this class and as it stood right after signing day. You have to draw a line somewhere or else everything is fluid which then leads to no standing on anything. Mario did a great job recruiting last year and that can’t be discredited was my point but it wasn’t perfect.

"Cristobal has had one good year of recruiting OL"

Are you trying to say the only high rated players in that class were on the OL???

You're a fan of the Miami Hurricanes enough to join an internet message board to discuss them, Mario Cristobal is the Head Coach of the program you support, and you're responding to a person who went out of their way to join the same board described above with the screen name "Wario Cristobum". You're trying to have a discussion with this person.

So I must ask you my brother.............******* WHY?

Why are people even attempting to engage in discussion with @Wario Cristobum ? For god's sake, he changed his screen name to "wario cristobum" and has a smiling grinch for an avatar. Couldn't be more obvious.

Honestly, that particular brand of trolling just seems like a strange way to waste the day away, but that's just me.

You're a fan of the Miami Hurricanes enough to join an internet message board to discuss them, Mario Cristobal is the Head Coach of the program you support, and you're responding to a person who went out of their way to join the same board described above with the screen name "Wario Cristobum". You're trying to have a discussion with this person.

LOL. You type faster than me.

Advertisement
Mario doesn't have a record of landing only 3-stars. That was not an 'honest take' at all... unless that clown just started watching recruiting this year. There's no need for that bull**** in this thread about a 5-star who has Miami tied at the top of his list.
That comment in and of itself isn’t enough for us to ban someone. Like I essentially said, it might be a bull**** comment, and I may not agree with or like it, but I’m not banning the guy for that in and of itself.

That comment in and of itself isn’t enough for us to ban someone. Like I essentially said, it might be a bull**** comment, and I may not agree with or like it, but I’m not banning the guy for that in and of itself.
The post in question was not about furthering discussion or stating an genuine opinion etc... it was pure trolling/*****ing IMO.

I hear ya, you're the mod. Just leaving my 2 cents considering you thread-banned me a while back for even making a joke about bully-slurpers; of which I've never even been one.

The post in question was not about furthering discussion or stating an genuine opinion etc... it was pure trolling/*****ing IMO.

I hear ya, you're the mod. Just leaving my 2 cents considering you thread-banned me a while back for even making a joke about bully-slurpers; of which I've never even been one.
That guy’s not even a mope as he’s in this same thread arguing with Cristobum. He’s not attacking anyone. He doesn’t have a pattern of ****** behavior. I’m not a fan of some of these quips but there’s a difference between this poster and some others given their histories. I appreciate your input.

Advertisement

Yep you are 100% correct...got suck in to the vortex for a second.

Last edited:
That guy’s not even a mope as he’s in this same thread arguing with Cristobum. He’s not attacking anyone. He doesn’t have a pattern of ****** behavior. I’m not a fan of some of these quips but there’s a difference between this poster and some others given their histories. I appreciate your input.
Ah. I was actually referring to Cristobums statement he quoted. Sorry for the confusion I was actually agreeing with Toro.

Ah. I was actually referring to Cristobums statement he quoted. Sorry for the confusion I was actually agreeing with Toro.
Oh. It’s a shtick and can be annoying to others just like 15-0 was. He’s been an honest poster in his history as 15-0 man was but he’s definitely playing the role here like then. He’s not attacking people. He’s also offering explanations and having dialogue. I agree with some things he posts and not others. If it becomes problematic and there’s aggression, we’ll work with him or try to at least.

Advertisement
@Torocane @Suhrthing @Yoyo82 @816Cane @Tonio @305to954 @bobbydigius

Please, my friends. Keep your hands and feet inside the recruiting rollercoaster at all times. And please refrain from feeding any unsavory wildlife you may encounter along the way. Remember, CIS is not liable or responsible for any "Ric Flair chop across the chest" you may be dealt.

It's the offseason and I'm bored, so I'm entertaining myself with a heel turn into The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun, Rick Flair of the Horsemen of the Mope-ocalypse. But no worries, Babyface TimeBum will return by the start of the season, pumping so much pro Cristobal sunshine up everyone's ****s you will be able to see the light from outer space.

View attachment 238117

@Torocane @Suhrthing @Yoyo82 @816Cane @Tonio @305to954 @bobbydigius

Please, my friends. Keep your hands and feet inside the recruiting rollercoaster at all times. And please refrain from feeding any unsavory wildlife you may encounter along the way. Remember, CIS is not liable or responsible for any "Ric Flair chop across the chest" you may be dealt.

His schtick has become played out and dumb. Why anyone would want to troll and roast their own team for months on end because they are "bored" is beyond me but to each their own I guess.

Im glad I don't know him in real life

His schtick has become played out and dumb. Why anyone would want to troll and roast their own team for months on end because they are "bored" is beyond me but to each their own I guess.

Im glad I don't know him in real life

The only people who don't love a good roast are overly sensitive people or those without a sense of humor.

What was "good guy" Henry Fondas greatest role? Obviously the answer is Frank, the[BGCOLOR=initial] black hat villain in Once Upon a Time in the West because he played against type. [/BGCOLOR]

And you would love me in real life - I was a big deal in Hawaii and my office smelled of rich mahogany.

Advertisement
The only people who don't love a good roast are overly sensitive people or those without a sense of humor.

What was "good guy" Henry Fondas greatest role? Obviously the answer is Frank, the[BGCOLOR=initial] black hat villain in Once Upon a Time in the West because he played against type. [/BGCOLOR]

And you would love me in real life - I was a big deal in Hawaii and my office smelled of rich mahogany.

How many leather bound books do you own, and have you read them all?

The super big deal correct answers are: "Too many to count," and "People still read books?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back