2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
‘Through The Smoke’ on 6/28

When Lake asks Gaby about who Miami feels best about at DT, Gaby says Miami feels best about Justin Scott, a lot of confidence on Miami’s end, from spring til now. A lot of people feel like Miami is going to get Justin Scott. Notre Dame seems like the biggest threat but Gaby says ND didnt even get an OV

When Lake asks Gaby about who Miami feels best about at DT, Gaby says Miami feels best about Justin Scott, a lot of confidence on Miami’s end, from spring til now. A lot of people feel like Miami is going to get Justin Scott. Notre Dame seems like the biggest threat but Gaby says ND didnt even get an OV
Tom Loy delusional homer self is feedings those Domer 247 subs nothing but false hope

Advertisement

Interesting that they feel better about Scott than Breeland.

Could be wrong but I thought I saw something about him going on an OV during the season there. Plus, as @Lance Roffers pointed out, his mom has been ND all along. Doesn't mean we don't land him but ND still scares me for him.

Could be wrong but I thought I saw something about him going on an OV during the season there. Plus, as @Lance Roffers pointed out, his mom has been ND all along. Doesn't mean we don't land him but ND still scares me for him.
kids get unlimited OVs right? or something like that? just seems weird that he visited Miami, Ohio St., Michigan and UGA consecutively in June and didn't wanna fit ND in there? idk.

Advertisement
Supposedly Scott himself isn't big on ND but the mom is really pushing for it. Hoping he does what he wants and mom doesn't win out on this one.
I would NEVER want to go there. Yes, rich in tradition, yes nice network post graduation - but what a miserable place to spend 4 years between the campus, the weather, and lack of **** to do.

A corporate trainer who I worked with played at ND and he said legit all they could do was watch movies lol

Advertisement
Scott's recruitment reminds me of pancake. Like it was kinda obvious we were in the lead but just because of his high ranking you felt queasy about the shots the big guns were gonna take but they never got any momentum. Even the Gator OV was a joke.

He feels the most likely of all the top rank players imo. The only thing i heard, and its not confirmed is his mom likes the Golden Domers. Even he said he can see why he has been CB to Miami.

Interesting that they feel better about Scott than Breeland.
I don’t even pay attention at this point because it changes depending on who they talk about

Regardless we are going to land a handful of really good players, but this daily discussion about the guys is bordering on clickbait

Not saying that’s bad or it’s BS it’s just a grain of salt to me

I would NEVER want to go there. Yes, rich in tradition, yes nice network post graduation - but what a miserable place to spend 4 years between the campus, the weather, and lack of **** to do.

A corporate trainer who I worked with played at ND and he said legit all they could do was watch movies lol

Most college towns are like this, I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back